you are not logged in | login or join us

Gulf Country Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 35 to 41.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Light winds becoming SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW during the morning then tending NW/NE during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Thu 04:57 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Gulf Country Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
26 36 50% 1-5mm Nil WSW 12 59 NE 17 41
possible shower Possible shower
27 36 70% - Nil NE 12 58 SE 12 35
possible shower Possible shower
25 34 90% 10-20mm Nil ENE 9 74 SSE 15 56
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
27 40 50% < 1mm Nil W 11 39 ENE 15 20
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
27 33 90% 1-5mm Nil W 14 73 NNW 12 62
possible shower Possible shower
25 35 70% 1-5mm Nil NNE 8 78 W 12 47

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone