Fairfax Media Network

Lower Western Weather

NSW/ACT
Wed 10:48 EST
Current Warnings
 

Lower Western Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far east this morning. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

  • Friday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h turning S/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the far east in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Wed 05:15 EST

Lower Western Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
NW 9   14.5 12.1 14.1 86 1 16 -
10:30 EST
W 15 22 16.2 10.1 16.2 67 3 0.0 1020.0
10:40 EST
WNW 13 15 17.1 13.0 17.1 77 2 0.0 1018.8
09:00 EST
W 6   14.0 12.5 14.0 91 1 16 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain flows off Uluru after burst of wet weather in Central Australia

15:21 EST

Rain has been filmed streaming down Uluru after another burst of wet weather in what has proved to be a damp year for Central Australia.

Flooding to end Victoria's wet winter

13:09 EST

A band of rain sweeping over Victoria may cause flooding in the state's north and northeast in the next 24 hours.

Wet winter almost over for Tasmania

11:25 EST

Parts of northern Tasmania are having one of the wettest winters on record, but it isn't over yet.