Fairfax Media Network

Illawarra Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 04:10 EST
Current Warnings
 

Illawarra Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h tending SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 13 and 19.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Fri 05:15 EST

Illawarra Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
6 18 40% < 1mm Nil SW 18 69 S 23 50
Mostly sunny
2 13 10% < 1mm Moderate SW 18 76 WSW 22 49
Mostly sunny
6 18 10% < 1mm Nil SW 18 66 S 22 45
Mostly sunny
10 18 40% < 1mm Nil SSW 21 55 S 23 52
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

PNG prime minister Peter O'Neill may review Australian food import ban amid drought

01:25 EST

Papua New Guinea's prime minister Peter O'Neill says he may review a recent ban on importing Australian fruit and vegetables into the country.

NSW weather: Warragamba Dam in Sydney spills; south-coast residents count cost of flood damage

00:44 EST

Warragamba Dam in Sydney has begun spilling following days of heavy downpours, as residents on the New South Wales south coast count the cost of flood damage.

Flood warning issued for Latrobe River catchment in Victoria

00:40 EST

A moderate flood warning has been issued for the Latrobe River catchment at Rosedale in Victoria.