you are not logged in | login or join us

Woowoonga Weather

  RSS

25.44°S 152.07°E 130m AMSL

Mount Brian Forecast

This morning 8°C
Today 27°C
Mostly sunny

Now

13.6°C rising
Updated at 02:30 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Monday Mostly clear. Slight (30%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island, most likely later tonight. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of light frost in the early morning. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending E/SE in the middle of the day.

Currently at Gayndah Ap

Temperature 13.6°C rising
Dew Point 6.2°C falling
Feels Like 13.6°C
Relative Humidity 61%
Wind icon
W 5km/h rising
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1019.5hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:14 EST
Sunset sunset
17:27 EST

Nearby Now

Bundaberg Ap 15.2°C
Maryborough 15.6°C
Hervey Bay Ap 14.5°C
Gympie 11.6°C

Next 12 hours in Bundaberg

mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
13°C
mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
13°C
mostly cloudy

9am

Mostly cloudy
20°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
25°C
powered by Opticast

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

Qld - Mon 23:04 EST
Strong Wind Warning for the Following Areas: Peninsula Coast and Cooktown Coast

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mount Brian 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Apr 28
Wed
Apr 29
Thu
Apr 30
Fri
May 1
Sat
May 2
Sun
May 3
Mon
May 4
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
heavy showers
Heavy showers
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 27°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 25°C 26°C 27°C
Minimum 8°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 12°C 12°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 70% 90% 90% 60% 20% 30% 30%
Rain Amount < 1mm 5-10mm 20-40mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
12
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
8
km/h
6
km/h
Wind Direction SE 9km/h
SE
E 12km/h
E
ESE 17km/h
ESE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
E 17km/h
E
WSW 11km/h
WSW
W 11km/h
W
W 11km/h
W
WSW 13km/h
WSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
SW 14km/h
SW
S 8km/h
S
S 6km/h
S
Relative Humidity 58% 40% 60% 50% 76% 70% 81% 64% 76% 43% 64% 45% 67% 43%
Dew Point 10°C 12°C 13°C 13°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 17°C 14°C 12°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 14°C

Mount Brian Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:51 EST
sunrise
06:14 EST
sunset
17:27 EST
last light
17:50 EST
moon
rise
Tue 13:54 EST
set
Wed 01:47 EST
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18
moon
Tue
May 26

Gayndah Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Apr 27
6.2°C 26°C 0.0mm
Sun
Apr 26
10.7°C 24.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 25
10.4°C 30.9°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 24
11.2°C 28.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 23
10.3°C 26.6°C 0.0mm

Gayndah Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
285.3mm
32.1 day(s)
total for 2015
328.8mm
33 day(s)
total to this day 2014
124.6mm
22 day(s)
wettest day
151.6mm
Feb 21
lowest temperature
6.2°C
Apr 27
highest temperature
37.8°C
Mar 20

Gayndah Ap Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
6.2°C
27th
lowest on record
3.4°C
30th 2008
average this month
14.3°C
-0.9°C
long-term average
15.2°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
32.1°C
6th
highest on record
38.0°C
4th 2006
average this month
28.1°C
-0.9°C
long-term average
29.0°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
9.2mm
5th
total this month
29.2mm
9 day(s)
long-term average
24.7mm
6.3 day(s)
wettest on record
57.2mm
2003
driest on record
2.8mm
2008

Woowoonga Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Woowoonga Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone