Fairfax Media Network

Woocoo Weather


25.67°S 152.31°E 100m AMSL

Maryborough Forecast

Today 19°C
Tonight 5°C
possible_shower

Now

17.2°C falling
Updated at 16:10 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Monday Cloudy and cool. High (70%) chance of rain about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Maryborough

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.2°C falling
Dew Point 10.8°C falling
Feels Like 17.2°C
Relative Humidity 66%
Wind icon
SW 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1016.1hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:36 EST
Sunset sunset
17:09 EST

Nearby Now

Gympie 16.7°C
Gayndah Ap 16.0°C
Hervey Bay Ap 17.6°C
Bundaberg Ap 16.7°C

Next 12 hours in Maryborough

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly clear
14°C

9pm

Clear
10°C

12am

Clear
8°C

3am

Clear
6°C

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Mon 15:55 EST
Strong Wind Warning Fraser Island Coast, Sunshine Coast Waters, Moreton Bay and Gold Coast Waters

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Maryborough 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3

Possible shower

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 19°C 20°C 22°C 24°C 24°C 20°C 22°C
Minimum 10°C 5°C 5°C 5°C 9°C 7°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 90% 5% 5% 20% 5% 5% 30%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Slight Slight Slight Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
18
km/h
20
km/h
20
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction W 7km/h
W
WSW 18km/h
WSW
SW 20km/h
SW
SW 20km/h
SW
SSW 14km/h
SSW
SSE 16km/h
SSE
SSW 10km/h
SSW
ESE 9km/h
ESE
W 10km/h
W
W 13km/h
W
SW 15km/h
SW
S 15km/h
S
S 12km/h
S
SSE 16km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 84% 78% 63% 35% 63% 47% 75% 54% 72% 38% 61% 37% 67% 52%
Dew Point 14°C 14°C 4°C 4°C 6°C 10°C 10°C 14°C 12°C 9°C 6°C 5°C 8°C 12°C

Maryborough Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:10 EST
sunrise
06:36 EST
sunset
17:09 EST
last light
17:34 EST
moon
rise
Mon 23:42 EST
set
Tue 12:02 EST
moon
Tue
Jun 28
moon
Mon
Jul 4
moon
Tue
Jul 12
moon
Wed
Jul 20

Maryborough Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Jun 27
11.9°C 19°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jun 26
3.9°C 20.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jun 25
9.9°C 19.1°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jun 24
12.3°C 24.9°C 0.0mm
Thu
Jun 23
11.1°C 25.4°C 0.0mm

Maryborough Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
720.7mm
72.4 Day(s)
Total For 2016
608.0mm
73 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
660.0mm
81 Day(s)
Wettest Day
91.4mm
Jan 30
Lowest Temperature
3.2°C
May 29
Highest Temperature
34.8°C
Jan 6

Maryborough Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.9°C
26th
Lowest On Record
-0.6°C
25th 1960
Average This Month
11.7°C
+1.4°C
Long-term Average
10.3°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
29.7°C
9th
Highest On Record
29.4°C
1st 1962
Average This Month
23.6°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
22.3°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
76.0mm
20th
Total This Month
127.6mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
66.2mm
8.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
347.6mm
1967
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1918
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra shaking and shivering

15:48 EST

After a few cold mornings, the cold days have now started in the ACT.

Light snow falls in Blue Mountains, NSW Central Tablelands

15:42 EST

Snow has fallen across large parts of NSW, including the Blue Mountains, parts of the NSW Central Tablelands, and in the Barrington Tops National Park near Gloucester.

Sydney's cold outbreak almost over

12:55 EST

Sydney's run of cold weather has continued today but when can we expect it to warm up? Considering last autumn was the warmest on record the past few wintry days have been a shock to the system for many.