you are not logged in | login or join us

Tinana Weather

  RSS

25.55°S 152.68°E 1m AMSL

Maryborough Forecast

Today 26°C
Tonight 15°C
Possible shower

Now

24.9°C falling
Updated at 15:30 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Currently at Maryborough

Temperature 24.9°C falling
Dew Point 12.5°C falling
Feels Like 24.9°C
Relative Humidity 46%
Wind icon
ESE 24km/h steady
Wind Gusts 33km/h
Pressure 1018.5hPa steady
Fire Danger 10.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:10 EST
Sunset sunset
17:23 EST

Nearby Now

Hervey Bay Ap 24.5°C
Double Is Pt 22.6°C
Gympie 23.1°C
Bundaberg Ap 24.9°C

Next 12 hours in Maryborough

mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
20°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
18°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
17°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
16°C
powered by Opticast

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

Qld - Tue 15:51 EST
Strong Wind Warning for the Following Areas: Peninsula Coast and Cooktown Coast

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Maryborough 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Apr 28
Wed
Apr 29
Thu
Apr 30
Fri
May 1
Sat
May 2
Sun
May 3
Mon
May 4
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
showers
Showers
showers
Showers
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 26°C 25°C 24°C 26°C 27°C 27°C 27°C
Minimum 10°C 15°C 16°C 16°C 13°C 13°C 12°C
Chance of Rain 40% 90% 90% 90% 10% 20% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm 10-20mm 20-40mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
21
km/h
19
km/h
24
km/h
16
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 14km/h
SSE
SE 21km/h
SE
SE 19km/h
SE
SE 24km/h
SE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
ESE 21km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
ESE 16km/h
ESE
W 11km/h
W
SW 12km/h
SW
W 10km/h
W
NNW 10km/h
NNW
SW 6km/h
SW
ESE 8km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 69% 52% 68% 58% 83% 70% 87% 64% 76% 46% 70% 46% 75% 48%
Dew Point 14°C 15°C 15°C 15°C 17°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 16°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 15°C

Maryborough Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:47 EST
sunrise
06:10 EST
sunset
17:23 EST
last light
17:47 EST
moon
set
Wed 01:43 EST
rise
Wed 14:26 EST
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18
moon
Tue
May 26

Maryborough Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Apr 28
12.6°C 27°C 0.0mm
Mon
Apr 27
5.5°C 24.8°C 0.0mm
Sun
Apr 26
13.7°C 26.3°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 25
12.1°C 30.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 24
12.5°C 28.9°C 0.0mm

Maryborough Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
576.7mm
53.2 day(s)
total for 2015
477.6mm
56 day(s)
total to this day 2014
307.4mm
40 day(s)
wettest day
74.0mm
Feb 20
lowest temperature
5.5°C
Apr 27
highest temperature
36.1°C
Jan 17

Maryborough Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
5.5°C
27th
lowest on record
6.7°C
30th 1966
average this month
15.5°C
-1.3°C
long-term average
16.8°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
31.5°C
6th
highest on record
34.0°C
1st 1998
average this month
27.8°C
+0.5°C
long-term average
27.3°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
32.6mm
2nd
total this month
88.0mm
14 day(s)
long-term average
86.5mm
11.8 day(s)
wettest on record
338.7mm
1928
driest on record
4.6mm
1897

Tinana Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Tinana Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Rain to soak NSW, even already flooded areas

15:50 EST Rain is about to develop on the northern and central coast of New South Wales then become heavy and spread inland, bringing the biggest falls in months to some areas.

Help with Weatherzone