Fairfax Media Network

Pile Gully Weather


25.73°S 151.52°E 195m AMSL

Gayndah Forecast

Tonight 19°C
Tomorrow 35°C
mostly_sunny

Now

22.1°C falling
Updated at 22:10 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, mostly inland. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h.
Sunday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Currently at Gayndah Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 22.1°C falling
Dew Point 18.6°C steady
Feels Like 22.1°C
Relative Humidity 80%
Wind icon
W 1km/h falling
Wind Gusts 4km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 6.6mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:37 EST
Sunset sunset
18:38 EST

Nearby Now

Kingaroy Ap 18.9°C
Gympie 22.7°C
Bundaberg Ap 22.3°C
Maryborough 22.3°C

Next 12 hours in Gayndah

48-hour forecast

12am

Mostly clear
22°C

3am

Clear
20°C

6am

Clear
19°C

9am

Clear
27°C

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Sat 16:22 EST
Strong Wind Warning for the Torres Strait, Mackay, Capricornia, Hervey Bay, Fraser Island, Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay and Gold Coast

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gayndah 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Feb 13
Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16
Wed
Feb 17
Thu
Feb 18
Fri
Feb 19

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 32°C 35°C 38°C 39°C 36°C 33°C 34°C
Minimum 19°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 22°C 21°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 90% 30% 20% 20% 60% 50% 60%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
18
km/h
8
km/h
11
km/h
4
km/h
13
km/h
3
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SE 12km/h
SE
SE 18km/h
SE
SE 8km/h
SE
SE 11km/h
SE
S 4km/h
S
SE 13km/h
SE
SW 3km/h
SW
S 9km/h
S
ESE 9km/h
ESE
S 7km/h
S
E 8km/h
E
ENE 7km/h
ENE
E 7km/h
E
E 10km/h
E
Relative Humidity 56% 47% 54% 28% 48% 20% 49% 20% 46% 27% 58% 36% 56% 36%
Dew Point 18°C 19°C 17°C 14°C 17°C 12°C 18°C 13°C 17°C 15°C 19°C 16°C 19°C 17°C

Gayndah Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:14 EST
sunrise
05:38 EST
sunset
18:37 EST
last light
19:01 EST
moon
rise
Sun 11:08 EST
set
Sun 22:48 EST
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9

Gayndah Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Feb 13
18.1°C 32°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 12
17.8°C 32.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 11
19.2°C 31.4°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 10
17.3°C 31.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
Feb 9
19.1°C 31.3°C 0.0mm

Gayndah Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
196.8mm
18.2 Day(s)
Total For 2016
119.6mm
17 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
112.2mm
17 Day(s)
Wettest Day
31.6mm
Jan 31
Lowest Temperature
15.0°C
Jan 1
Highest Temperature
40.0°C
Jan 29

Gayndah Ap Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
17.3°C
10th
Lowest On Record
14.6°C
3rd 2013
Average This Month
20.7°C
+0.1°C
Long-term Average
20.6°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
37.4°C
2nd
Highest On Record
40.3°C
4th 2006
Average This Month
32.0°C
-0.4°C
Long-term Average
32.4°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
14.8mm
4th
Total This Month
45.0mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
92.7mm
8.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
230.0mm
2010
Driest On Record
7.4mm
2014
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heat put on hold in the southeast

14:24 EDT

Temperatures will cool down for much of the week for South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.

Brief monsoonal activity for QLD and the NT

12:58 EDT

The monsoon trough has made a glancing blow of Queensland's Cape York Peninsula and the Top End.

Rain welcome but many in western Queensland 'still doing it tough'

21:28 EDT

Rain in parts of western Queensland in the past week has raised hope that the drought may finally be over, but the long, dry years have already devastated pastures and wiped out incomes for many farming families.