Fairfax Media Network

Molangul Weather


24.75°S 151.55°E 131m AMSL

Monto Forecast

Today 31°C
Tonight 18°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

27.7°C rising
Updated at 11:10 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Currently at Bundaberg Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 27.7°C rising
Dew Point 20.0°C rising
Feels Like 29.3°C
Relative Humidity 63%
Wind icon
SE 20km/h falling
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1008.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 5.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:40 EST
Sunset sunset
18:39 EST

Nearby Now

Gayndah Ap 30.1°C
Thangool 28.5°C
Gladstone 29.7°C
Gladstone Ap 29.9°C

Next 12 hours in Bundaberg

48-hour forecast

12pm

Chance shower or storm
29°C

3pm

Chance shower or storm
28°C

6pm

Chance shower
26°C

9pm

Slight chance shower
24°C

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Sat 10:31 EST
Strong Wind Warning for the Torres Strait, Mackay, Capricornia, Hervey Bay, Fraser Island, Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay and Gold Coast

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Monto 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Feb 13
Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16
Wed
Feb 17
Thu
Feb 18
Fri
Feb 19

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Clearing shower
Maximum 31°C 35°C 37°C 39°C 36°C 33°C 32°C
Minimum 18°C 18°C 18°C 20°C 21°C 20°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 90% 20% 5% 5% 60% 20% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
19
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
17
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SE 17km/h
SE
SE 19km/h
SE
SSE 12km/h
SSE
S 16km/h
S
SSE 8km/h
SSE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
S 7km/h
S
SSE 11km/h
SSE
ESE 8km/h
ESE
SE 9km/h
SE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
ENE 10km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 60% 50% 57% 27% 52% 25% 51% 21% 51% 27% 56% 37% 63% 42%
Dew Point 18°C 19°C 17°C 13°C 17°C 14°C 18°C 13°C 18°C 15°C 18°C 17°C 20°C 18°C

Monto Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:17 EST
sunrise
05:40 EST
sunset
18:39 EST
last light
19:03 EST
moon
set
Sat 22:04 EST
rise
Sun 11:09 EST
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9

Monto Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Feb 13
16°C - 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 12
17.5°C 31°C 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 11
16.1°C 30.8°C 0.3mm
Wed
Feb 10
17.4°C 30.4°C 0.0mm
Tue
Feb 9
18.8°C 30.2°C 0.0mm

Monto Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
224.6mm
19.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
273.3mm
19 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
175.6mm
24 Day(s)
Wettest Day
57.8mm
Jan 27
Lowest Temperature
14.7°C
Jan 1
Highest Temperature
37.2°C
Jan 12

Monto Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
16.0°C
13th
Lowest On Record
12.8°C
3rd 2013
Average This Month
20.3°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
19.0°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
35.4°C
2nd
Highest On Record
43.2°C
11th 1969
Average This Month
30.7°C
-0.5°C
Long-term Average
31.2°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
56.0mm
1st
Total This Month
146.9mm
8 Day(s)
Long-term Average
112.3mm
9.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
434.2mm
1971
Driest On Record
7.3mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain welcome but many in western Queensland 'still doing it tough'

21:28 EDT

Rain in parts of western Queensland in the past week has raised hope that the drought may finally be over, but the long, dry years have already devastated pastures and wiped out incomes for many farming families.

Solid central Australian rain a bonus as pastoral company progresses with drought-proofing strategy aimed at selling heavier cattle

17:06 EDT

A Central Australian pastoral company says recent solid rain across its five cattle stations is a welcome bonus as it continues with a drought-proofing strategy.

Tropical Cyclone Tatiana intensifies, may bring dangerous swell to Queensland coast: BoM

16:18 EDT

Queensland's first cyclone of the season poses no immediate threat to the coast but may whip up dangerous swells for south-east beaches early next week, the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) says.