Fairfax Media Network

Gundiah Weather


Maryborough Forecast

Tonight 19°C
Tomorrow 28°C
possible_shower

Now

22.2°C steady
Updated at 21:50 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.

Currently at Maryborough

24-hour graph
Temperature 22.2°C steady
Dew Point 20.7°C rising
Feels Like 22.2°C
Relative Humidity 91%
Wind icon
Calm falling
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1019.0hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:12 EST
Sunset sunset
17:21 EST

Nearby Now

Gympie 21.2°C
Hervey Bay Ap 22.6°C
Double Is Pt 22.8°C
Tewantin 21.6°C

Next 12 hours in Maryborough

48-hour forecast

12am

Chance shower
21°C

3am

Slight chance shower
20°C

6am

Shower
19°C

9am

Chance shower
24°C

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Maryborough 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Apr 30
Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible thunderstorm

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 28°C 28°C 29°C 29°C 29°C 26°C 27°C
Minimum 19°C 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 17°C 16°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 90% 80% 70% 80% 80%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
5
km/h
10
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction SE 15km/h
SE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
NNW 8km/h
NNW
NNE 12km/h
NNE
WNW 5km/h
WNW
NNE 10km/h
NNE
SE 7km/h
SE
NNW 9km/h
NNW
SSW 9km/h
SSW
ESE 10km/h
ESE
SSE 13km/h
SSE
SE 18km/h
SE
SSE 14km/h
SSE
SE 16km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 86% 76% 90% 78% 85% 66% 82% 61% 68% 50% 69% 57% 74% 60%
Dew Point 22°C 22°C 22°C 23°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 20°C 18°C 17°C 17°C 16°C 18°C 18°C

Maryborough Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:48 EST
sunrise
06:12 EST
sunset
17:20 EST
last light
17:44 EST
moon
rise
Sat 23:58 EST
set
Sun 13:13 EST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Maryborough Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Apr 30
19.5°C 29°C 10.4mm
Fri
Apr 29
17.7°C 28.8°C 0.2mm
Thu
Apr 28
18.2°C 28.7°C 1.4mm
Wed
Apr 27
19.3°C 27.9°C 1.2mm
Tue
Apr 26
18.6°C 27.5°C 2.8mm

Maryborough Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
576.7mm
53.2 Day(s)
Total For 2016
478.0mm
57 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
503.4mm
57 Day(s)
Wettest Day
91.4mm
Jan 30
Lowest Temperature
14.7°C
Apr 24
Highest Temperature
34.8°C
Jan 6

Maryborough Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
14.7°C
24th
Lowest On Record
6.7°C
30th 1966
Average This Month
17.4°C
+0.6°C
Long-term Average
16.8°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
30.6°C
10th
Highest On Record
34.0°C
1st 1998
Average This Month
29.0°C
+1.7°C
Long-term Average
27.3°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
10.4mm
30th
Total This Month
24.6mm
13 Day(s)
Long-term Average
86.5mm
11.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
338.7mm
1928
Driest On Record
4.6mm
1897
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cyclone season wrap-up

13:14 EST

Today marks the final day of Australia's tropical cyclone season, and it has been an absolute fizzer.

Wild weather on the way for Victoria and Tasmania

12:48 EST

As a deep low and cold front approaches Australia's southeast, Victoria and Tasmania are preparing for the brunt of the nasty weather.

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.