you are not logged in | login or join us

Bidwill Weather

  RSS

25.58°S 152.72°E 14m AMSL

Maryborough Forecast

Today 28°C
Tonight 19°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

22.9°C rising
Updated at 17:00 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Currently at Maryborough

Temperature 22.9°C rising
Dew Point 19.5°C falling
Feels Like 22.9°C
Relative Humidity 81%
Wind icon
SSE 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1018.7hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.6mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:57 EST
Sunset sunset
17:49 EST

Nearby Now

Hervey Bay Ap 25.2°C
Double Is Pt 23.9°C
Gympie 23.4°C
Bundaberg Ap 24.7°C

Next 12 hours in Maryborough

cloudy

6pm

Cloudy
23°C
shower

9pm

Shower
21°C
possible shower

12am

Chance shower
20°C
possible thunderstorm

3am

Chance shower or storm
20°C
powered by Opticast

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Maryborough 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
showers
Showers
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 28°C 26°C 27°C 28°C 29°C 28°C 31°C
Minimum 20°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 19°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 80% 90% 90% 80% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 10-20mm 10-20mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
19
km/h
17
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
12
km/h
17
km/h
12
km/h
15
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction SE 15km/h
SE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
SE 22km/h
SE
SE 16km/h
SE
ESE 20km/h
ESE
SE 12km/h
SE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
SE 12km/h
SE
ESE 15km/h
ESE
S 7km/h
S
SE 11km/h
SE
SSW 9km/h
SSW
ENE 12km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 57% 59% 80% 74% 78% 75% 81% 70% 74% 66% 82% 69% 74% 52%
Dew Point 17°C 18°C 20°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 21°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 20°C

Maryborough Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:35 EST
sunrise
05:58 EST
sunset
17:48 EST
last light
18:11 EST
moon
set
Wed 02:59 EST
rise
Wed 15:50 EST
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Maryborough Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Mar 31
18.2°C 29°C 0.0mm
Mon
Mar 30
17.5°C 29.6°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 29
20.9°C 29.4°C 5.4mm
Sat
Mar 28
20.7°C 30.8°C 1.2mm
Fri
Mar 27
20.0°C 32.6°C 0.0mm

Maryborough Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
490.2mm
41.4 day(s)
total for 2015
389.6mm
42 day(s)
total to this day 2014
264.2mm
34 day(s)
wettest day
74.0mm
Feb 20
lowest temperature
16.0°C
Mar 18
highest temperature
36.1°C
Jan 17

Maryborough Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
16.0°C
18th
lowest on record
11.8°C
31st 1984
average this month
20.1°C
+0.6°C
long-term average
19.5°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
33.9°C
5th
highest on record
36.6°C
12th 1988
average this month
31.1°C
+2.0°C
long-term average
29.1°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
13.2mm
23rd
total this month
32.2mm
10 day(s)
long-term average
151.9mm
14.5 day(s)
wettest on record
548.5mm
1952
driest on record
4.7mm
1932

Bidwill Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Bidwill Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone