you are not logged in | login or join us

Bribie Island North Weather

  RSS

26.91°S 153.12°E 4m AMSL

Maroochydore Forecast

Tonight 21°C
Tomorrow 34°C
Late shower

Now

24.9°C falling
Updated at 20:00 EST

Southeast Coast for Saturday Mostly clear. High (80%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm about the Gold Coast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.
Sunday Mostly sunny day. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

Currently at Beerburrum

Temperature 24.9°C falling
Dew Point 21.2°C rising
Feels Like 24.9°C
Relative Humidity 80%
Wind icon
ENE 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 2.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
05:21 EST
Sunset sunset
18:41 EST

Nearby Now

Sunshine Coast Ap 25.7°C
Redcliffe 24.7°C
Cape Moreton 24.0°C

Next 12 hours in Maroochydore

mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
25°C
clear

12am

Clear
24°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
22°C
clear

6am

Clear
22°C
powered by Opticast

Southeast Coast Weather Warnings

Qld - Sat 19:41 EST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning - Southeast QLD for Damaging Wind and Large Hailstones for People the Gympie and Sunshine Coast Council Areas

Qld - Sat 18:30 EST
Cancellation of a Severe Thunderstorm Warning for the South East Coast

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Maroochydore 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
Fri
Feb 6
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
windy with showers
Windy with showers
windy with showers
Windy with showers
Maximum 33°C 34°C 31°C 29°C 28°C 29°C 28°C
Minimum 20°C 21°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 20°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 30% 60% 80% 90% 90% 90% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 10-20mm 10-20mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
19
km/h
12
km/h
17
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
29
km/h
31
km/h
32
km/h
34
km/h
34
km/h
35
km/h
34
km/h
34
km/h
Wind Direction NW 13km/h
NW
ENE 19km/h
ENE
WSW 12km/h
WSW
E 17km/h
E
SSE 17km/h
SSE
ESE 23km/h
ESE
SSE 29km/h
SSE
SE 31km/h
SE
S 32km/h
S
SE 34km/h
SE
SSE 34km/h
SSE
SE 35km/h
SE
SSE 34km/h
SSE
SE 34km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 55% 57% 53% 47% 59% 57% 68% 59% 68% 56% 61% 61% 69% 63%
Dew Point 19°C 21°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 18°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 20°C

Maroochydore Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:57 EST
sunrise
05:21 EST
sunset
18:41 EST
last light
19:06 EST
moon
set
Sun 02:47 EST
rise
Sun 16:30 EST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Beerburrum Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jan 31
18.3°C 32°C 0.2mm
Fri
Jan 30
19.9°C 27.9°C 36.6mm
Thu
Jan 29
19.3°C 28.1°C 0.6mm
Wed
Jan 28
19.5°C 25.7°C 3.6mm
Tue
Jan 27
22.3°C 30.3°C 0.2mm

Beerburrum Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
201.2mm
13.7 day(s)
total for 2015
309.0mm
26 day(s)
total to this day 2014
91.0mm
18 day(s)
wettest day
134.6mm
Jan 24
lowest temperature
18.1°C
Jan 9
highest temperature
36.9°C
Jan 17

Beerburrum Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
18.1°C
9th
lowest on record
14.0°C
14th 2003
average this month
20.9°C
+1.1°C
long-term average
19.8°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
36.9°C
17th
highest on record
43.7°C
4th 2014
average this month
30.3°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
30.2°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
134.6mm
24th
total this month
309.0mm
26 day(s)
long-term average
201.2mm
13.7 day(s)
wettest on record
1249.6mm
1974
driest on record
13.4mm
2002

Bribie Island North Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Bribie Island North Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone