you are not logged in | login or join us

Richmond Weather

  RSS

20.73°S 143.14°E 213m AMSL

Richmond Forecast

This morning 25°C
Today 38°C
Mostly sunny

Now

27.6°C rising
Updated at 06:30 EST

Nth Goldfields for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h turning E in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 39.

Currently at Richmond

Temperature 27.6°C rising
Dew Point 19.1°C rising
Feels Like 28.9°C
Relative Humidity 60%
Wind icon
ENE 12km/h falling
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1010.2hPa rising
Fire Danger 5.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
05:44 EST
Sunset sunset
19:07 EST

Nearby Now

Hughenden Ap 26.1°C
Julia Creek Ap 26.4°C
Winton Ap 27.0°C

Next 12 hours in Winton

clear

9am

Clear
33°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
38°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
40°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
38°C
powered by Opticast

Nth Goldfields Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Richmond 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Dec 21
Mon
Dec 22
Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
Thu
Dec 25
Fri
Dec 26
Sat
Dec 27
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 38°C 40°C 40°C 40°C 40°C 40°C 38°C
Minimum 25°C 23°C 23°C 24°C 25°C 26°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 5% 5% 10% 10% 30% 50% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
13
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
6
km/h
14
km/h
6
km/h
12
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction NE 16km/h
NE
ENE 13km/h
ENE
NE 17km/h
NE
E 14km/h
E
ENE 15km/h
ENE
ESE 9km/h
ESE
NNE 14km/h
NNE
SSE 9km/h
SSE
N 14km/h
N
N 6km/h
N
N 14km/h
N
NNW 6km/h
NNW
NNW 12km/h
NNW
NNW 8km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 48% 25% 41% 17% 41% 19% 40% 20% 41% 24% 46% 28% 52% 35%
Dew Point 19°C 15°C 16°C 10°C 16°C 12°C 16°C 13°C 17°C 15°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 19°C

Richmond Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
05:19 EST
sunrise
05:44 EST
sunset
19:07 EST
last light
19:32 EST
moon
set
Sun 18:13 EST
rise
Mon 05:43 EST
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13

Richmond Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Dec 20
24.1°C 39°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 19
21.5°C 37.0°C 0.2mm
Thu
Dec 18
26.5°C 38.7°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 17
26.6°C 40.8°C 0.6mm
Tue
Dec 16
23.5°C 41.9°C 0.0mm

Richmond Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
476.7mm
41.8 day(s)
total for 2014
258.7mm
37 day(s)
total to this day 2013
232.4mm
27 day(s)
wettest day
58.2mm
Feb 17
lowest temperature
2.1°C
Aug 18
highest temperature
43.9°C
Jan 4

Richmond Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
18.5°C
14th
lowest on record
10.2°C
6th 1906
average this month
23.8°C
+1.3°C
long-term average
22.5°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
41.9°C
16th
highest on record
45.6°C
6th 1913
average this month
39.1°C
+1.0°C
long-term average
38.1°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
8.8mm
13th
total this month
15.0mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
70.7mm
6.2 day(s)
wettest on record
315.8mm
1956
driest on record
0.0mm
1899

Richmond Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Richmond Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone