you are not logged in | login or join us

Mutchilba Weather

  RSS

17.14°S 145.21°E 472m AMSL

Mareeba Forecast

This morning 21°C
Today 29°C
Possible shower

Now

22.7°C rising
Updated at 23:30 EST

Nth Cst & Tableland for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls along the coastal fringe. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers near the coast, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Mareeba Ap

Temperature 22.7°C rising
Dew Point 20.2°C rising
Feels Like 22.7°C
Relative Humidity 86%
Wind icon
SE 14km/h rising
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1017.1hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 4.8mm / 0.2mm

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
06:28 EST
Sunset sunset
18:07 EST

Nearby Now

Cairns Ap 25.2°C
Low Isles 26.7°C
South Johnstone 25.0°C

Next 12 hours in Mareeba

mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
22°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
21°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
25°C
possible shower

12pm

Chance shower
28°C
powered by Opticast

Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mareeba 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Apr 19
Mon
Apr 20
Tue
Apr 21
Wed
Apr 22
Thu
Apr 23
Fri
Apr 24
Sat
Apr 25
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 29°C 26°C 28°C 29°C 30°C 30°C 31°C
Minimum 21°C 19°C 20°C 19°C 18°C 17°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 70% 40% 40% 60% 10% 70% 10%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction SE 14km/h
SE
E 18km/h
E
SE 14km/h
SE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
SE 18km/h
SE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
SE 15km/h
SE
ESE 15km/h
ESE
SE 10km/h
SE
E 13km/h
E
SE 7km/h
SE
ENE 10km/h
ENE
SE 8km/h
SE
E 13km/h
E
Relative Humidity 69% 56% 78% 67% 67% 53% 53% 44% 54% 40% 60% 42% 57% 39%
Dew Point 20°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 18°C 17°C 15°C 16°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 16°C 16°C 15°C

Mareeba Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
06:06 EST
sunrise
06:28 EST
sunset
18:07 EST
last light
18:29 EST
moon
rise
Sun 06:37 EST
set
Sun 18:36 EST
moon
Sun
Apr 26
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18

Mareeba Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Apr 18
20.0°C 26°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 17
19.3°C 27.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 16
17.6°C 28.9°C 0.2mm
Wed
Apr 15
18.0°C 28.8°C 0.0mm
Tue
Apr 14
19.7°C 29.3°C 0.0mm

Mareeba Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
689.6mm
59.4 day(s)
total for 2015
558.2mm
49 day(s)
total to this day 2014
453.4mm
48 day(s)
wettest day
115.2mm
Feb 8
lowest temperature
17.6°C
Apr 16
highest temperature
36.2°C
Jan 18

Mareeba Ap Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
17.6°C
16th
lowest on record
12.7°C
28th 2008
average this month
19.7°C
+0.8°C
long-term average
18.9°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
32.6°C
6th
highest on record
34.0°C
5th 2003
average this month
30.0°C
+1.7°C
long-term average
28.3°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
4.4mm
8th
total this month
5.4mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
50.2mm
10.2 day(s)
wettest on record
256.4mm
2006
driest on record
0.4mm
2008

Mutchilba Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Mutchilba Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone