Fairfax Media Network

Wyandra Weather


27.25°S 145.98°E 244m AMSL

Cunnamulla Forecast

This morning 18°C
Today 34°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

26.7°C rising
Updated at 08:29 EST

Maranoa for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of gusty thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the northwest during this afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 35.

Currently at Charleville Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 26.7°C rising
Dew Point 17.1°C steady
Feels Like 27.4°C
Relative Humidity 55%
Wind icon
NE 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 20km/h
Pressure 1018.5hPa steady
Fire Danger 7.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:14 EST
Sunset sunset
19:08 EST

Nearby Now

Thargomindah Ap 27.0°C
St George Ap 24.1°C
Roma Ap 24.0°C
Bourke Ap 27.2°C

Next 12 hours in Charleville

48-hour forecast

9am

Slight chance storm
27°C

12pm

Slight chance shower
30°C

3pm

Slight chance shower
32°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
31°C

Maranoa Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Cunnamulla 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Tue
Dec 13
Wed
Dec 14
Thu
Dec 15
Fri
Dec 16
Sat
Dec 17

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 34°C 35°C 36°C 35°C 33°C 34°C 35°C
Minimum 18°C 22°C 22°C 23°C 21°C 21°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 50% 30% 50% 80% 70% 50% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 10-20mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
0
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
6
km/h
15
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
4
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 8km/h
NNE
Calm
ENE
NNE 7km/h
NNE
E 10km/h
E
NNE 13km/h
NNE
NE 6km/h
NE
NNW 15km/h
NNW
NNW 6km/h
NNW
N 6km/h
N
W 6km/h
W
NNE 6km/h
NNE
NNW 6km/h
NNW
N 6km/h
N
WSW 4km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 46% 33% 48% 26% 42% 24% 41% 31% 51% 42% 62% 49% 54% 39%
Dew Point 16°C 16°C 17°C 13°C 15°C 13°C 16°C 16°C 16°C 18°C 19°C 22°C 20°C 19°C

Cunnamulla Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
04:47 EST
sunrise
05:14 EST
sunset
19:08 EST
last light
19:34 EST
moon
rise
Sun 15:59 EST
set
Mon 03:34 EST
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29
moon
Fri
Jan 6

Cunnamulla Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Dec 10
15.5°C - 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 9
18.2°C 28.6°C 17.4mm
Thu
Dec 8
25.6°C 33.7°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 7
23.7°C 32.8°C 1.2mm
Tue
Dec 6
28.0°C 41.2°C 1.6mm

Cunnamulla Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
367.0mm
43.6 Day(s)
Total For 2016
480.6mm
72 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
330.4mm
44 Day(s)
Wettest Day
72.0mm
Mar 16
Lowest Temperature
2.9°C
Jun 29
Highest Temperature
44.3°C
Dec 3

Cunnamulla Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
15.5°C
10th
Lowest On Record
11.5°C
14th 1986
Average This Month
23.7°C
+2.7°C
Long-term Average
21.0°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
44.3°C
3rd
Highest On Record
46.0°C
7th 1979
Average This Month
39.2°C
+3.9°C
Long-term Average
35.3°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
17.4mm
9th
Total This Month
20.2mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
37.7mm
4.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
361.9mm
1942
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1879
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Scorching Night for Central NT

13:00 EDT

Parts of Central NT have had their hottest morning in 7 years.

Heat coming to Sydney next week a sign of things to come

12:59 EDT

Sydney is getting set for a scorching January, with a warm-up early next week.

Climate change means workdays need to change during heatwaves, public health official warns

11:08 EDT

Workplace changes will be needed to deal with more severe heatwaves and other impacts of climate change, a public health official has warned.