you are not logged in | login or join us

Womalilla Weather

  RSS

26.50°S 147.82°E 385m AMSL

Mitchell Forecast

Today 30°C
Tonight 19°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

22.7°C rising
Updated at 10:00 EST

Maranoa for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 36.

Currently at Roma Ap

Temperature 22.7°C rising
Dew Point 20.8°C falling
Feels Like 22.7°C
Relative Humidity 89%
Wind icon
N 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1011.4hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.2mm / 2.2mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
05:16 EST
Sunset sunset
19:04 EST

Nearby Now

Charleville Ap 27.3°C
St George Ap 26.1°C
Miles 25.2°C

Next 12 hours in Roma

possible thunderstorm

12pm

Slight chance storm
27°C
possible thunderstorm

3pm

Chance shower or storm
28°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
26°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
22°C
powered by Opticast

Maranoa Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mitchell 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
Thu
Jan 1
Fri
Jan 2
Sat
Jan 3
Sun
Jan 4
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 30°C 35°C 35°C 35°C 34°C 34°C 35°C
Minimum 19°C 19°C 18°C 20°C 21°C 21°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 70% 20% 5% 50% 40% 50% 40%
Rain Amount 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
17
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 9km/h
WNW
WSW 9km/h
WSW
W 7km/h
W
SSW 14km/h
SSW
SE 10km/h
SE
SSE 9km/h
SSE
N 17km/h
N
N 11km/h
N
NE 16km/h
NE
E 14km/h
E
ENE 19km/h
ENE
E 16km/h
E
ENE 16km/h
ENE
E 14km/h
E
Relative Humidity 81% 59% 57% 28% 39% 24% 48% 35% 59% 36% 57% 36% 54% 32%
Dew Point 22°C 21°C 19°C 14°C 13°C 12°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 17°C 18°C 17°C 17°C 16°C

Mitchell Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:50 EST
sunrise
05:16 EST
sunset
19:04 EST
last light
19:30 EST
moon
rise
Mon 12:30 EST
set
Tue 00:30 EST
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21
moon
Tue
Jan 27

Mitchell Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Dec 29
21°C - 38mm
Sun
Dec 28
18.5°C 29°C 28.4mm
Sat
Dec 27
18.5°C 21.7°C 25.9mm
Fri
Dec 26
22.6°C 30.6°C 1.0mm
Thu
Dec 25
23.9°C 34.5°C 0.0mm

Mitchell Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
560.5mm
59.6 day(s)
total for 2014
606.9mm
60 day(s)
total to this day 2013
307.9mm
46 day(s)
wettest day
97.3mm
Dec 13
lowest temperature
-4.7°C
Aug 3
highest temperature
45.2°C
Jan 3

Mitchell Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
15.2°C
15th
lowest on record
7.5°C
5th 1984
average this month
20.1°C
+1.5°C
long-term average
18.6°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
38.9°C
10th
highest on record
46.2°C
13th 1979
average this month
33.6°C
-0.4°C
long-term average
34.0°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
97.3mm
13th
total this month
273.2mm
17 day(s)
long-term average
69.9mm
7.1 day(s)
wettest on record
314.6mm
2010
driest on record
0.0mm
1938

Womalilla Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Womalilla Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone