you are not logged in | login or join us

Walhallow Weather

  RSS

26.26°S 148.31°E 449m AMSL

Mitchell Forecast

Today 34°C
Tonight 19°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

28.9°C falling
Updated at 15:00 EST

Maranoa for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Roma Ap

Temperature 28.9°C falling
Dew Point 13.9°C rising
Feels Like 28.5°C
Relative Humidity 40%
Wind icon
ESE 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 26km/h
Pressure 1014.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 12.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:07 EST
Sunset sunset
18:43 EST

Nearby Now

Miles 23.6°C
Charleville Ap 31.9°C
St George Ap 31.0°C

Next 12 hours in Roma

possible thunderstorm

6pm

Slight chance storm
30°C
mostly cloudy

9pm

Mostly cloudy
26°C
possible shower

12am

Chance shower
23°C
possible thunderstorm

3am

Chance shower or storm
21°C
powered by Opticast

Maranoa Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mitchell 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 34°C 34°C 32°C 32°C 34°C 32°C 34°C
Minimum 22°C 19°C 20°C 17°C 17°C 19°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 90% 80% 70% 60% 40% 70% 30%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
7
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
13
km/h
17
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction NE 9km/h
NE
ENE 7km/h
ENE
NNW 8km/h
NNW
SE 8km/h
SE
NE 20km/h
NE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
ENE 20km/h
ENE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
NE 18km/h
NE
E 13km/h
E
NNE 17km/h
NNE
NE 9km/h
NE
N 14km/h
N
N 8km/h
N
Relative Humidity 43% 41% 54% 35% 56% 41% 56% 33% 49% 26% 50% 32% 50% 31%
Dew Point 18°C 17°C 18°C 16°C 17°C 16°C 15°C 14°C 14°C 12°C 14°C 13°C 16°C 15°C

Mitchell Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:42 EST
sunrise
05:07 EST
sunset
18:43 EST
last light
19:09 EST
moon
set
Wed 22:05 EST
rise
Thu 09:30 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Mitchell Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Nov 26
20.8°C 30°C 7.0mm
Tue
Nov 25
21.7°C 37.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 24
21.5°C 38.9°C 0.0mm
Sun
Nov 23
24.1°C 41.5°C 0.0mm
Sat
Nov 22
21.0°C 42.7°C 0.0mm

Mitchell Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
490.6mm
52.5 day(s)
total for 2014
315.6mm
42 day(s)
total to this day 2013
291.6mm
43 day(s)
wettest day
29.0mm
Oct 11
lowest temperature
-4.7°C
Aug 3
highest temperature
45.2°C
Jan 3

Mitchell Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
10.0°C
8th
lowest on record
3.6°C
17th 2006
average this month
20.1°C
+4.0°C
long-term average
16.1°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
42.7°C
22nd
highest on record
44.9°C
29th 2013
average this month
37.2°C
+5.2°C
long-term average
32.0°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
7.0mm
26th
total this month
8.6mm
2 day(s)
long-term average
57.2mm
6.3 day(s)
wettest on record
222.6mm
1950
driest on record
0.0mm
1982

Walhallow Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Walhallow Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Top End cattle stations enjoy first storms of the wet season

ABC image 15:46 EDT Northern Australia's wet season has started to deliver much needed rains to Top End areas of the Northern Territory.

Help with Weatherzone