Fairfax Media Network

Nebine Weather


28.00°S 146.82°E 176m AMSL

Bollon Forecast

Today 27°C
Tonight 15°C
mostly_sunny

Now

21.7°C steady
Updated at 10:30 EST

Maranoa for Wednesday Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the southwest this evening. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures in the high 20s.

Currently at St George Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 21.7°C steady
Dew Point 8.2°C falling
Feels Like 21.7°C
Relative Humidity 42%
Wind icon
NNE 9km/h steady
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1014.5hPa falling
Fire Danger 7.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:52 EST
Sunset sunset
18:09 EST

Nearby Now

Charleville Ap 23.3°C
Bourke Ap 20.8°C
Roma Ap 23.3°C
Walgett Ap 19.5°C

Next 12 hours in St George

48-hour forecast

12pm

Mostly clear
24°C

3pm

Mostly cloudy
26°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
23°C

9pm

Cloudy
20°C

Maranoa Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Wed 08:54 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the lower Warrego River between Cunnamulla Bridge and Rocky

Qld - Wed 08:25 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the Balonne River

Qld - Tue 11:05 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the Paroo River

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Bollon 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4

Mostly sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 27°C 21°C 20°C 23°C 29°C 25°C 24°C
Minimum 10°C 15°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 16°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 5% 5% 90% 90% 5%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High High High High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
11
km/h
30
km/h
30
km/h
31
km/h
31
km/h
13
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
20
km/h
18
km/h
22
km/h
Wind Direction E 8km/h
E
N 11km/h
N
NW 30km/h
NW
WNW 30km/h
WNW
WNW 31km/h
WNW
WNW 31km/h
WNW
WNW 13km/h
WNW
WNW 13km/h
WNW
NNE 15km/h
NNE
N 14km/h
N
NW 20km/h
NW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
WNW 22km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 53% 34% 78% 46% 51% 41% 54% 37% 47% 36% 76% 53% 47% 34%
Dew Point 9°C 10°C 12°C 9°C 3°C 7°C 6°C 7°C 9°C 13°C 15°C 15°C 6°C 8°C

Bollon Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:29 EST
sunrise
05:52 EST
sunset
18:09 EST
last light
18:33 EST
moon
set
Wed 15:43 EST
rise
Thu 04:44 EST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Bollon Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Sep 28
9°C - 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 27
11.1°C 26°C 0.0mm
Mon
Sep 26
8.4°C 21.9°C 0.0mm
Sun
Sep 25
7.3°C 23.0°C 0.0mm
Sat
Sep 24
- 24.1°C 0.0mm

Bollon Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
334.5mm
37.3 Day(s)
Total For 2016
453.4mm
53 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
342.8mm
46 Day(s)
Wettest Day
57.6mm
Jun 19
Lowest Temperature
0.5°C
Jun 29
Highest Temperature
42.1°C
Feb 26

Bollon Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.3°C
5th
Lowest On Record
-0.6°C
2nd 1957
Average This Month
10.5°C
+1.0°C
Long-term Average
9.5°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
26.0°C
9th
Highest On Record
38.9°C
29th 2000
Average This Month
22.4°C
-3.4°C
Long-term Average
25.8°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
27.0mm
14th
Total This Month
95.8mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
24.3mm
3.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
144.4mm
1906
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1905
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Days of dangerous weather starts today

10:40 EST

Thunderstorms are firing up in South Australia this morning at the beginning of a multi-day and multi-state severe weather event.

South Australia weather: 'cyclone' expected to smash South Australia

10:30 EST

Wild weather described as a "cyclone" is expected to hit South Australia from midday, with flood watches in place across the state.

Victoria weather: storm system to bring heavy winds, potential flash floods

10:23 EST

Victorians are bracing for heavy rain and winds of up to 100 kilometres per hour as an intense low pressure system moves across the state from the west.