you are not logged in | login or join us

Murweh Weather

  RSS

26.95°S 146.04°E 258m AMSL

Charleville Forecast

Today 33°C
Tonight 20°C
Thunderstorms

Now

35.3°C rising
Updated at 13:20 EST

Maranoa for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds E/NE 25 to 35 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 36.

Currently at Charleville Ap

Temperature 35.3°C rising
Dew Point 11.4°C falling
Feels Like 34.0°C
Relative Humidity 24%
Wind icon
N 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 33km/h
Pressure 1011.8hPa falling
Fire Danger 30.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:14 EST
Sunset sunset
18:51 EST

Nearby Now

Thargomindah Ap 36.4°C
Roma Ap 31.4°C
St George Ap 32.9°C
Blackall 35.4°C

Next 12 hours in Charleville

possible thunderstorm

3pm

Slight chance storm
33°C
possible thunderstorm

6pm

Chance shower or storm
32°C
possible shower

9pm

Slight chance shower
26°C
mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
23°C
powered by Opticast

Maranoa Weather Warnings

Qld - Fri 11:51 EST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning (Damaging Wind/ Heavy Rain/ Large Hail) for the Central West, Channel Country and Maranoa and Warrego

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Charleville 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
Wed
Dec 3
Thu
Dec 4
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 33°C 32°C 33°C 32°C 34°C 35°C 33°C
Minimum 21°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 21°C 22°C 22°C
Chance of Rain 70% 50% 80% 70% 40% 80% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
11
km/h
24
km/h
12
km/h
24
km/h
9
km/h
24
km/h
10
km/h
22
km/h
10
km/h
23
km/h
11
km/h
29
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction N 18km/h
N
NE 11km/h
NE
NNE 24km/h
NNE
NNE 12km/h
NNE
NNE 24km/h
NNE
NE 9km/h
NE
N 24km/h
N
W 10km/h
W
N 22km/h
N
SW 10km/h
SW
N 23km/h
N
NNE 11km/h
NNE
NNW 29km/h
NNW
WNW 17km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 31% 28% 51% 31% 44% 33% 48% 39% 50% 36% 43% 32% 52% 42%
Dew Point 12°C 12°C 16°C 13°C 15°C 14°C 17°C 17°C 17°C 17°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 19°C

Charleville Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:49 EST
sunrise
05:14 EST
sunset
18:51 EST
last light
19:17 EST
moon
set
Fri 23:47 EST
rise
Sat 11:41 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Charleville Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Nov 28
23.7°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Nov 27
21.7°C 36.2°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 26
24.6°C 33.3°C 0.2mm
Tue
Nov 25
23.4°C 33.7°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 24
25.1°C 39.2°C 0.8mm

Charleville Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
441.5mm
53.3 day(s)
total for 2014
315.0mm
46 day(s)
total to this day 2013
237.4mm
43 day(s)
wettest day
52.0mm
Aug 16
lowest temperature
-1.9°C
Jul 19
highest temperature
46.1°C
Jan 3

Charleville Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
14.2°C
7th
lowest on record
6.0°C
17th 2006
average this month
22.0°C
+4.1°C
long-term average
17.9°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
41.9°C
22nd
highest on record
43.3°C
29th 2006
average this month
37.2°C
+4.5°C
long-term average
32.7°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
23.2mm
6th
total this month
24.2mm
3 day(s)
long-term average
45.1mm
6.0 day(s)
wettest on record
301.8mm
2000
driest on record
0.6mm
1982

Murweh Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Murweh Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane storm: Tens of thousands of south-east Queensland residents still without power after 'worst storm in a decade'

ABC image 13:48 EDT A supercell storm that hit south-east Queensland yesterday afternoon with cyclonic winds and softball-sized hail has left tens of thousands of residents without power, transport delays and a huge clean-up.

Help with Weatherzone