you are not logged in | login or join us

Mount Hutton Weather

  RSS

25.92°S 148.39°E 449m AMSL

Injune Forecast

Tonight 21°C
Tomorrow 36°C
Sunny

Now

19.7°C falling
Updated at 21:00 EST

Maranoa for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Friday Mostly sunny. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning and afternoon. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h turning S/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Roma Ap

Temperature 19.7°C falling
Dew Point 18.0°C rising
Feels Like 19.7°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
NNE 16km/h rising
Wind Gusts 20km/h
Pressure 1015.2hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 9.0mm / 2.2mm

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
05:09 EST
Sunset sunset
18:55 EST

Nearby Now

Miles 21.2°C
Charleville Ap 22.0°C

Next 12 hours in Roma

cloudy

12am

Cloudy
22°C
mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
22°C
mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
22°C
clear

9am

Clear
28°C
powered by Opticast

Maranoa Weather Warnings

Qld - Thu 15:58 EST
Fire Weather Warning for the Central West, Maranoa and Warrego and Darling Downs and Granite Belt Forecast Districts

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Injune 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Dec 18
Fri
Dec 19
Sat
Dec 20
Sun
Dec 21
Mon
Dec 22
Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
sunny
Sunny
late shower
Late shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 38°C 36°C 36°C 34°C 33°C 33°C 34°C
Minimum 22°C 21°C 18°C 20°C 20°C 19°C 20°C
Chance of Rain 90% 5% 5% 30% 20% 70% 80%
Rain Amount 10-20mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 20
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
4
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
17
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
7
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 20km/h
NNW
W 15km/h
W
WSW 10km/h
WSW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
E 8km/h
E
NNE 4km/h
NNE
NE 19km/h
NE
NE 11km/h
NE
NE 17km/h
NE
NE 13km/h
NE
NE 16km/h
NE
E 10km/h
E
NE 14km/h
NE
NNE 7km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 38% 35% 42% 18% 29% 18% 57% 31% 56% 31% 53% 30% 51% 31%
Dew Point 18°C 18°C 15°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 18°C 15°C 17°C 14°C 16°C 14°C 16°C 15°C

Injune Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
04:44 EST
sunrise
05:10 EST
sunset
18:55 EST
last light
19:21 EST
moon
rise
Fri 02:38 EST
set
Fri 16:02 EST
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13

Injune Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Dec 18
20.7°C 36°C 14.4mm
Wed
Dec 17
22.2°C 38.2°C 0.2mm
Tue
Dec 16
18.4°C 36.8°C 0.0mm
Mon
Dec 15
14.4°C 32.7°C 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 14
15.3°C 28.2°C 8.2mm

Injune Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
628.8mm
61.9 day(s)
total for 2014
502.6mm
68 day(s)
total to this day 2013
374.0mm
61 day(s)
wettest day
59.0mm
Dec 13
lowest temperature
-4.9°C
Jul 12
highest temperature
43.8°C
Jan 4

Injune Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
14.4°C
15th
lowest on record
6.6°C
5th 1984
average this month
19.8°C
+1.6°C
long-term average
18.2°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
39.1°C
10th
highest on record
44.1°C
30th 2013
average this month
34.0°C
+0.9°C
long-term average
33.1°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
59.0mm
13th
total this month
138.8mm
11 day(s)
long-term average
87.5mm
7.9 day(s)
wettest on record
349.9mm
2010
driest on record
0.0mm
1938

Mount Hutton Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Mount Hutton Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone