Fairfax Media Network

Kilmorey Falls Weather


26.07°S 148.15°E 592m AMSL

Injune Forecast

This morning 9°C
Today 28°C
mostly_sunny

Now

10.5°C rising
Updated at 00:00 EST

Maranoa for Tuesday Partly cloudy in the north, clear elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Wednesday Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming N 25 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day.

Currently at Roma Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 10.5°C rising
Dew Point 6.8°C rising
Feels Like 9.4°C
Relative Humidity 78%
Wind icon
N 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1015.4hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:49 EST
Sunset sunset
18:04 EST

Nearby Now

Charleville Ap 11.5°C
Miles 10.4°C
St George Ap 17.0°C

Next 12 hours in Roma

48-hour forecast

3am

Clear
11°C

6am

Clear
10°C

9am

Clear
21°C

12pm

Mostly clear
27°C

Maranoa Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Tue 11:05 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the Paroo River

Qld - Tue 09:54 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the lower Warrego River

Qld - Tue 09:12 EST
Flood Warning for the Condamine-Balonne Rivers

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Injune 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Increasing sunshine
Maximum 28°C 24°C 22°C 25°C 30°C 26°C 27°C
Minimum 9°C 15°C 7°C 6°C 8°C 16°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 5% 10% 60% 70% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 5
km/h
8
km/h
27
km/h
23
km/h
23
km/h
24
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction N 5km/h
N
N 8km/h
N
N 27km/h
N
NW 23km/h
NW
W 23km/h
W
W 24km/h
W
W 9km/h
W
W 9km/h
W
NNE 10km/h
NNE
N 14km/h
N
NNW 20km/h
NNW
NW 17km/h
NW
W 18km/h
W
WSW 18km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 43% 27% 80% 71% 49% 36% 48% 30% 45% 30% 71% 62% 55% 42%
Dew Point 8°C 8°C 16°C 18°C 4°C 6°C 5°C 7°C 8°C 11°C 17°C 18°C 11°C 13°C

Injune Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:26 EST
sunrise
05:49 EST
sunset
18:04 EST
last light
18:27 EST
moon
rise
Wed 03:59 EST
set
Wed 15:41 EST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Injune Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Sep 27
11.7°C - 0.0mm
Mon
Sep 26
7.9°C 25.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
Sep 25
11.8°C 26.7°C 0.0mm
Sat
Sep 24
6.2°C 27.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Sep 23
6.6°C 22.7°C 0.0mm

Injune Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
420.1mm
41.7 Day(s)
Total For 2016
653.8mm
52 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
236.4mm
54 Day(s)
Wettest Day
75.4mm
Jan 28
Lowest Temperature
-2.2°C
Jul 3
Highest Temperature
39.9°C
Jan 22

Injune Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
4.4°C
5th
Lowest On Record
-3.3°C
1st 1967
Average This Month
11.4°C
+3.1°C
Long-term Average
8.3°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
27.6°C
12th
Highest On Record
39.3°C
26th 2013
Average This Month
23.9°C
-2.4°C
Long-term Average
26.3°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
41.6mm
16th
Total This Month
145.6mm
9 Day(s)
Long-term Average
25.7mm
3.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
132.0mm
2010
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1925
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Adelaide weather: SA braces for strongest winds to hit in 50 years

20:13 EST

Storm-force winds forecast to hit South Australia this week will be the strongest the state has had in more than 50 years, the weather bureau has warned.

Wet conditions dampen farm machinery buying in New South Wales

16:49 EST

Heavy rains across New South Wales have farmers reassessing possible machinery purchases despite their still expressing interest in new equipment.

Early northern rainfall

16:12 EST

Australia's tropics are acting like it's already the wet season, even though September is technically the final month of the dry.