you are not logged in | login or join us

Cooladdi Weather

  RSS

26.65°S 145.46°E 259m AMSL

Charleville Forecast

Tonight 21°C
Tomorrow 33°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

31.2°C falling
Updated at 20:20 EST

Maranoa for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the east. Winds SE/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending NE/SE in the evening.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the east. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE before dawn then tending E/SE in the early afternoon.

Currently at Charleville Ap

Temperature 31.2°C falling
Dew Point 8.8°C falling
Feels Like 29.5°C
Relative Humidity 25%
Wind icon
SSW 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1003.2hPa falling
Fire Danger 19.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:45 EST
Sunset sunset
19:10 EST

Nearby Now

Thargomindah Ap 29.5°C
Blackall 33.8°C
Roma Ap 21.9°C
St George Ap 19.4°C

Next 12 hours in Charleville

mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
28°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
25°C
clear

3am

Clear
23°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
21°C
powered by Opticast

Maranoa Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Charleville 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Jan 27
Wed
Jan 28
Thu
Jan 29
Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
clearing shower
Clearing shower
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 36°C 33°C 30°C 32°C 34°C 35°C 37°C
Minimum 23°C 21°C 20°C 17°C 19°C 18°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 50% 50% 30% 20% 5% 5% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
17
km/h
15
km/h
22
km/h
19
km/h
21
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
18
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 9km/h
NNW
SW 17km/h
SW
S 15km/h
S
S 22km/h
S
E 19km/h
E
ESE 21km/h
ESE
ENE 9km/h
ENE
SE 14km/h
SE
N 10km/h
N
SW 18km/h
SW
NNE 10km/h
NNE
SSW 15km/h
SSW
NNE 16km/h
NNE
NW 15km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 41% 24% 63% 30% 65% 37% 46% 21% 40% 15% 27% 15% 26% 14%
Dew Point 14°C 13°C 20°C 14°C 17°C 14°C 12°C 8°C 12°C 4°C 8°C 5°C 10°C 6°C

Charleville Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:21 EST
sunrise
05:46 EST
sunset
19:10 EST
last light
19:35 EST
moon
set
Wed 00:03 EST
rise
Wed 13:29 EST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Charleville Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jan 27
23.7°C 36°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jan 26
23.7°C 39.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jan 25
24.6°C 39.3°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jan 24
20.9°C 35.0°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jan 23
20.2°C 32.3°C 30.0mm

Charleville Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
74.4mm
7.4 day(s)
total for 2015
93.8mm
9 day(s)
total to this day 2014
56.8mm
6 day(s)
wettest day
30.0mm
Jan 23
lowest temperature
17.7°C
Jan 17
highest temperature
39.3°C
Jan 25

Charleville Ap Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
17.7°C
17th
lowest on record
11.1°C
2nd 1956
average this month
22.0°C
+0.2°C
long-term average
21.8°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
39.3°C
25th
highest on record
46.4°C
4th 1973
average this month
34.6°C
-0.4°C
long-term average
35.0°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
30.0mm
23rd
total this month
93.8mm
9 day(s)
long-term average
74.4mm
7.4 day(s)
wettest on record
263.8mm
2008
driest on record
4.6mm
1989

Cooladdi Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Cooladdi Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone