Fairfax Media Network

Bollon Weather


28.03°S 147.48°E 180m AMSL

Bollon Forecast

Today 32°C
Tonight 13°C
showers

Now

25.2°C rising
Updated at 13:10 EST

Maranoa for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Possible heavy falls in the northeast. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 32.

Currently at St George Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 25.2°C rising
Dew Point 21.1°C falling
Feels Like 26.2°C
Relative Humidity 78%
Wind icon
SSE 18km/h rising
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1006.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 3.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.6mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:19 EST
Sunset sunset
18:11 EST

Nearby Now

Roma Ap 23.3°C
Charleville Ap 32.6°C
Walgett Ap 23.2°C
Bourke Ap 25.0°C

Next 12 hours in St George

48-hour forecast

3pm

Chance shower
28°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
26°C

9pm

Clear
22°C

12am

Clear
18°C

Maranoa Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Thu 07:55 EST
Flood Watch for coastal catchments between Hervey Bay and NSW border to Darling Downs/Granite Belt and Maranoa/Warrego

National Forecast

Bollon 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Mar 30
Fri
Mar 31
Sat
Apr 1
Sun
Apr 2
Mon
Apr 3
Tue
Apr 4
Wed
Apr 5

Showers

Sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny
Maximum 32°C 28°C 29°C 29°C 28°C 29°C 29°C
Minimum 23°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 18°C 16°C 15°C
Chance of Rain 90% 5% 10% 20% 10% 10% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
33
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
18
km/h
18
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 12km/h
SSE
SSW 33km/h
SSW
SSW 22km/h
SSW
S 20km/h
S
S 13km/h
S
S 18km/h
S
SSE 14km/h
SSE
SSE 15km/h
SSE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
SSE 18km/h
SSE
SE 17km/h
SE
SE 19km/h
SE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 79% 46% 43% 35% 53% 32% 53% 36% 55% 36% 55% 34% 53% 33%
Dew Point 24°C 18°C 5°C 11°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 13°C 12°C 12°C 12°C 12°C 11°C 11°C

Bollon Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:55 EST
sunrise
06:19 EST
sunset
18:11 EST
last light
18:34 EST
moon
set
Thu 19:55 EST
rise
Fri 09:17 EST
moon
Tue
Apr 4
moon
Tue
Apr 11
moon
Wed
Apr 19
moon
Wed
Apr 26

Bollon Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Mar 30
24°C - 0.0mm
Wed
Mar 29
22.6°C 35°C 0.0mm
Tue
Mar 28
23.6°C 36.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Mar 27
22.4°C 36.4°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 26
23.6°C 37.1°C 0.0mm

Bollon Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Mar
168.9mm
15.0 Day(s)
Total For 2017
145.7mm
14 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
119.6mm
14 Day(s)
Wettest Day
52.0mm
Mar 16
Lowest Temperature
14.1°C
Mar 11
Highest Temperature
46.5°C
Feb 12

Bollon Almanac

full climatology
March Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
14.1°C
11th
Lowest On Record
7.2°C
25th 1967
Average This Month
20.7°C
+2.3°C
Long-term Average
18.4°C
March Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
38.9°C
12th
Highest On Record
41.7°C
2nd 1985
Average This Month
34.4°C
+2.3°C
Long-term Average
32.1°C
March Rainfall
Wettest This Month
52.0mm
16th
Total This Month
88.4mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
49.5mm
4.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
482.7mm
1956
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1886
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Queensland school closures: What to do on a rainy day with the kids

14:03 EDT

South-east Queensland schools have been closed for today, with kindergartens and childcare centres also asking parents to collect children early.

Cyclone Debbie: Flooded Mackay residents now safe, but heavy rain slows cyclone recovery

13:57 EDT

Emergency services says 40 people who were stranded on the roofs of their flooded houses in the north Queensland city of Mackay are now safe and well.

Cyclone Debbie: Brisbane drenched as system moves through south-east Queensland

13:54 EDT

Dark skies have closed in on Brisbane and the remnants of ex-Tropical Cyclone Debbie are being felt along the south-east coast.