Fairfax Media Network

Wyreema Weather


27.66°S 151.86°E 521m AMSL

Toowoomba Forecast

Today 26°C
Tonight 17°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

25.9°C rising
Updated at 14:20 EST

Darling Downs for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

Currently at Toowoomba Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 25.9°C rising
Dew Point 12.0°C falling
Feels Like 26.2°C
Relative Humidity 42%
Wind icon
E 27km/h falling
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1018.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 13.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:43 EST
Sunset sunset
18:27 EST

Nearby Now

Oakey Ap 27.6°C
Warwick 25.1°C
Gatton 27.7°C
Dalby Ap 26.4°C

Next 12 hours in Toowoomba

48-hour forecast

3pm

Slight chance storm
25°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
22°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
20°C

12am

Mostly clear
18°C

Darling Downs Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Toowoomba 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Feb 27
Tue
Feb 28
Wed
Mar 1
Thu
Mar 2
Fri
Mar 3
Sat
Mar 4
Sun
Mar 5

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 26°C 24°C 27°C 29°C 29°C 30°C 30°C
Minimum 16°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 19°C
Chance of Rain 90% 80% 90% 70% 80% 90% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 25
km/h
28
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
21
km/h
24
km/h
19
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction ESE 25km/h
ESE
ESE 28km/h
ESE
SE 24km/h
SE
ESE 25km/h
ESE
ESE 21km/h
ESE
ESE 24km/h
ESE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ESE 21km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
ESE 19km/h
ESE
E 18km/h
E
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ENE 18km/h
ENE
ENE 15km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 66% 59% 72% 63% 76% 56% 75% 53% 77% 51% 77% 54% 74% 50%
Dew Point 16°C 17°C 16°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 18°C 20°C 20°C 19°C 19°C

Toowoomba Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:20 EST
sunrise
05:43 EST
sunset
18:27 EST
last light
18:51 EST
moon
set
Mon 18:54 EST
rise
Tue 07:00 EST
moon
Sun
Mar 5
moon
Mon
Mar 13
moon
Tue
Mar 21
moon
Tue
Mar 28

Toowoomba Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Feb 27
16°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Feb 26
16.6°C 28°C 0.0mm
Sat
Feb 25
17.1°C 28.9°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 24
16.3°C 29.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 23
16.1°C 28.1°C 0.0mm

Toowoomba Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
216.6mm
21.9 Day(s)
Total For 2017
114.6mm
12 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
161.8mm
18 Day(s)
Wettest Day
66.8mm
Jan 3
Lowest Temperature
15.8°C
Jan 8
Highest Temperature
40.8°C
Feb 12

Toowoomba Ap Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
16.0°C
27th
Lowest On Record
11.7°C
3rd 2005
Average This Month
18.8°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
17.5°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
40.8°C
12th
Highest On Record
37.4°C
22nd 2004
Average This Month
31.9°C
+4.7°C
Long-term Average
27.2°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
15.0mm
20th
Total This Month
21.2mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
112.7mm
10.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
265.2mm
2001
Driest On Record
12.0mm
2014
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Eastern seaboard's soaking start to autumn

12:46 EDT

Parts of Australia's eastern seaboard could receive more than a month's worth of rain in the next week, raising the risk of flooding during the opening days of autumn.

Melbourne's summer warmer than average, hot weather to continue in autumn

12:43 EDT

Melbourne may have avoided a scorching 40-degree day this summer, but warm weather is going to continue into autumn, the Bureau of Meteorology says.

Biggest rain since last winter soaking NSW coast

15:26 EDT

Parts of the New South Wales coast are in for their biggest downpours since last winter, bringing a much needed drink to gardens and parks but also causing some flooding.