Fairfax Media Network

Gladfield Weather


28.07°S 152.18°E 494m AMSL

Warwick Forecast

Tonight 1°C
Tomorrow 21°C
rain

Now

13.2°C falling
Updated at 18:20 EST

Darling Downs for Friday Mostly clear. Light winds.
Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Currently at Warwick

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.2°C falling
Dew Point 4.2°C falling
Feels Like 12.6°C
Relative Humidity 54%
Wind icon
W 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1021.6hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:11 EST
Sunset sunset
17:36 EST

Nearby Now

Toowoomba Ap 12.2°C
Gatton 15.3°C
Stanthorpe 7.3°C
Oakey Ap 13.2°C

Next 12 hours in Warwick

48-hour forecast

9pm

Clear
8°C

12am

Mostly clear
4°C

3am

Mostly clear
2°C

6am

Mostly clear
2°C

Darling Downs Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Warwick 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Aug 28
Sat
Aug 29
Sun
Aug 30
Mon
Aug 31
Tue
Sep 1
Wed
Sep 2
Thu
Sep 3

Mostly sunny

Rain

Sunny

Frost then sunny

Sunny

Late shower

Clearing shower
Maximum 20°C 21°C 20°C 20°C 22°C 23°C 19°C
Minimum 8°C 1°C 3°C 0°C 1°C 2°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 10% 60% 10% 5% 20% 80% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil High Moderate High High Moderate Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
16
km/h
1
km/h
10
km/h
7
km/h
18
km/h
3
km/h
15
km/h
4
km/h
14
km/h
5
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 7km/h
WSW
SW 16km/h
SW
NNW 1km/h
NNW
WSW 10km/h
WSW
SW 7km/h
SW
WSW 18km/h
WSW
WSW 3km/h
WSW
WSW 15km/h
WSW
SW 4km/h
SW
WSW 14km/h
WSW
NNE 5km/h
NNE
WNW 17km/h
WNW
WNW 14km/h
WNW
W 24km/h
W
Relative Humidity 69% 31% 67% 38% 69% 29% 66% 24% 57% 22% 50% 32% 70% 35%
Dew Point 8°C 2°C 6°C 6°C 6°C 2°C 4°C -1°C 3°C 0°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 4°C

Warwick Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
05:46 EST
sunrise
06:10 EST
sunset
17:36 EST
last light
18:00 EST
moon
set
Sat 05:19 EST
rise
Sat 17:03 EST
moon
Sun
Aug 30
moon
Sat
Sep 5
moon
Sun
Sep 13
moon
Mon
Sep 21

Warwick Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Aug 28
9.5°C 19°C 6.8mm
Thu
Aug 27
7.4°C 14.4°C 0.0mm
Wed
Aug 26
10.3°C 21.6°C 0.0mm
Tue
Aug 25
12.6°C 23.6°C 13.0mm
Mon
Aug 24
10.6°C 24.1°C 0.0mm

Warwick Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
404.8mm
61.0 Day(s)
Total For 2015
609.3mm
81 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
365.0mm
69 Day(s)
Wettest Day
51.8mm
May 2
Lowest Temperature
-4.6°C
Aug 7
Highest Temperature
36.0°C
Mar 20

Warwick Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-4.6°C
7th
Lowest On Record
-6.3°C
4th 1995
Average This Month
3.1°C
-0.2°C
Long-term Average
3.3°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.7°C
22nd
Highest On Record
33.0°C
24th 2009
Average This Month
20.4°C
+0.5°C
Long-term Average
19.9°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
13.0mm
25th
Total This Month
20.4mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
26.1mm
5.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
78.4mm
2010
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1995
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Shoalhaven oyster farmers face hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses as floods wash away salinity

16:35 EST

Oyster farms flooded in this week's downpour at Greenwell Point on the New South Wales south coast could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of oysters.

Weather bureau's outlook predicts wetter than average spring in western and central Australia

15:47 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology says spring could be wetter than normal for much of western and central Australia.

Southerlies soak parts of VIC

13:38 EST

A moisture laden southerly flow directed by an East Coast Low interacted with an upper cold pool over parts of Victoria yesterday producing persistent and heavy showers.