Fairfax Media Network

Clifford Gardens Weather


27.57°S 151.93°E 646m AMSL

Toowoomba Forecast

This morning 12°C
Today 19°C
thunderstorms_clearing

Now

15.3°C falling
Updated at 07:40 EST

Darling Downs for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain and thunderstorms in the east this morning, clearing. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south during the afternoon. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h turning W/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 23.

Currently at Toowoomba Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.3°C falling
Dew Point 14.7°C falling
Feels Like 15.3°C
Relative Humidity 96%
Wind icon
W 27km/h falling
Wind Gusts 35km/h
Pressure 1014.6hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 6.2mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:05 EST
Sunset sunset
17:40 EST

Nearby Now

Oakey Ap 16.2°C
Gatton 14.8°C
Warwick 15.6°C
Dalby Ap 15.0°C

Next 12 hours in Toowoomba

48-hour forecast

9am

Intermittent rain
14°C

12pm

Clear. Windy
18°C

3pm

Mostly clear. Windy
18°C

6pm

Mostly clear
14°C

Darling Downs Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Toowoomba 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Sep 3
Fri
Sep 4
Sat
Sep 5
Sun
Sep 6
Mon
Sep 7
Tue
Sep 8
Wed
Sep 9

Thunder-
storms clearing

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 19°C 20°C 19°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 20°C
Minimum 12°C 8°C 9°C 9°C 10°C 10°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 40% 30% 60% 50% 70% 50% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 28
km/h
40
km/h
22
km/h
18
km/h
15
km/h
13
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
Wind Direction W 28km/h
W
W 40km/h
W
SSW 22km/h
SSW
E 18km/h
E
ENE 15km/h
ENE
NNE 13km/h
NNE
NE 13km/h
NE
WSW 14km/h
WSW
NE 15km/h
NE
NNE 14km/h
NNE
NW 16km/h
NW
W 19km/h
W
SW 16km/h
SW
WSW 20km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 73% 34% 60% 44% 74% 46% 75% 45% 72% 44% 61% 40% 64% 38%
Dew Point 10°C 3°C 6°C 7°C 10°C 7°C 10°C 7°C 10°C 8°C 10°C 8°C 8°C 5°C

Toowoomba Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
05:41 EST
sunrise
06:05 EST
sunset
17:40 EST
last light
18:03 EST
moon
set
Thu 09:09 EST
rise
Thu 22:32 EST
moon
Sat
Sep 5
moon
Sun
Sep 13
moon
Mon
Sep 21
moon
Mon
Sep 28

Toowoomba Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Sep 2
7.8°C 24°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 1
5.6°C 19.3°C 0.0mm
Mon
Aug 31
4.0°C 17.6°C 0.2mm
Sun
Aug 30
7.2°C 16.3°C 13.0mm
Sat
Aug 29
6.1°C 18.0°C 0.2mm

Toowoomba Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
489.6mm
78.7 Day(s)
Total For 2015
363.0mm
74 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
325.6mm
57 Day(s)
Wettest Day
104.6mm
May 2
Lowest Temperature
-0.1°C
Aug 5
Highest Temperature
34.0°C
Mar 5

Toowoomba Ap Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.6°C
1st
Lowest On Record
1.9°C
11th 2011
Average This Month
6.7°C
-3.9°C
Long-term Average
10.6°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.0°C
2nd
Highest On Record
34.4°C
26th 2013
Average This Month
21.6°C
-0.7°C
Long-term Average
22.3°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.0mm
1st
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
36.2mm
6.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
119.0mm
1998
Driest On Record
2.0mm
2000
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra experiences wettest winter in 10 years, coldest nights since 1997

15:52 EST

Canberra has shivered its way through the most cold nights since 1997 and its wettest winter since 2005.

Another ECL for NSW

15:36 EST

It's the weather phrase that makes the coastal dwellers of New South Wales shudder - East Coast Low.

Canberra's cold start to spring

13:35 EST

For most people, spring brings the hope of warm weather.