you are not logged in | login or join us

Kynuna Weather

  RSS

21.58°S 141.92°E 202m AMSL

Cannington Forecast

Today 38°C
Tonight 25°C
Mostly cloudy

Now

39.2°C rising
Updated at 13:00 EST

Central West for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 35 to 40.

Currently at Julia Creek Ap

Temperature 39.2°C rising
Dew Point 10.5°C falling
Feels Like 37.7°C
Relative Humidity 18%
Wind icon
ENE 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1008.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 32.5
Rain since 9am/last hr - / -

Nearby Now

Winton Ap 37.6°C
Richmond 34.8°C
Cloncurry Ap 37.1°C

Next 12 hours in Cannington

mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
37°C
mostly cloudy

6pm

Mostly cloudy
36°C
mostly cloudy

9pm

Mostly cloudy
32°C
mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
29°C
powered by Opticast

Central West Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Cannington 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
mostly cloudy
Mostly cloudy
late thunder
Late thunder
late thunder
Late thunder
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
showers easing
Showers easing
Maximum 38°C 38°C 38°C 38°C 35°C 35°C 36°C
Minimum 26°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 23°C 23°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 30% 70% 90% 80% 70% 80% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 21
km/h
19
km/h
21
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
24
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 21km/h
ENE
SE 19km/h
SE
NE 21km/h
NE
ENE 14km/h
ENE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
ENE 15km/h
ENE
NNE 24km/h
NNE
NNE 18km/h
NNE
NE 19km/h
NE
NNE 18km/h
NNE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
NE 15km/h
NE
NE 16km/h
NE
NE 17km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 33% 22% 36% 24% 35% 23% 34% 24% 42% 33% 51% 35% 48% 32%
Dew Point 15°C 12°C 16°C 14°C 16°C 14°C 15°C 14°C 17°C 17°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 17°C

Cannington Sun & Moon Times

Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
-
sunrise
-
sunset
-
last light
-
moon
set
Wed 22:28 EST
rise
Thu 10:05 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Julia Creek Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Nov 26
29°C - 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 25
23.8°C 41°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 24
26.9°C 41.7°C 0.0mm
Sun
Nov 23
27.2°C 43.1°C 0.0mm
Sat
Nov 22
23.1°C 41.6°C 2.0mm

Julia Creek Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
427.8mm
45.7 day(s)
total for 2014
189.2mm
33 day(s)
total to this day 2013
192.6mm
22 day(s)
wettest day
48.6mm
Feb 3
lowest temperature
-0.1°C
Jul 11
highest temperature
45.4°C
Jan 1

Julia Creek Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
18.0°C
11th
lowest on record
11.4°C
4th 2010
average this month
23.6°C
+2.1°C
long-term average
21.5°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
44.8°C
19th
highest on record
44.7°C
30th 2006
average this month
41.6°C
+2.9°C
long-term average
38.7°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
2.0mm
22nd
total this month
2.8mm
3 day(s)
long-term average
26.6mm
4.8 day(s)
wettest on record
62.2mm
2010
driest on record
0.2mm
2006

Kynuna Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Kynuna Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Sunny skies set to return over southern Victoria

14:18 EDT Whilst today has been a rather cloudy day so far for much of southern Victoria, high pressure is set to work it's magic and bring sunshine in time for the weekend.

Help with Weatherzone