you are not logged in | login or join us

Stewarton Weather

  RSS

23.75°S 148.89°E 208m AMSL

Blackwater Forecast

Today 34°C
Tonight 23°C
Possible shower

Now

32.3°C steady
Updated at 16:30 EST

Central Highlands for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Blackwater

Temperature 32.3°C steady
Dew Point 17.0°C falling
Feels Like 32.7°C
Relative Humidity 40%
Wind icon
N 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1008.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 10.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
05:18 EST
Sunset sunset
18:53 EST

Nearby Now

Emerald Ap 32.3°C

Next 12 hours in Blackwater

possible shower

6pm

Slight chance shower
32°C
possible shower

9pm

Chance shower
27°C
possible shower

12am

Chance shower
25°C
possible shower

3am

Intermittent rain
24°C
powered by Opticast

Central Highlands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Blackwater 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Dec 28
Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
Thu
Jan 1
Fri
Jan 2
Sat
Jan 3
possible shower
Possible shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
late thunder
Late thunder
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 34°C 33°C 34°C 33°C 32°C 30°C 29°C
Minimum 23°C 23°C 24°C 22°C 23°C 22°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 80% 80% 90% 80% 80% 60% 60%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
13
km/h
13
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
18
km/h
18
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
23
km/h
Wind Direction NE 14km/h
NE
NE 13km/h
NE
NE 13km/h
NE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
NNE 9km/h
NNE
ENE 8km/h
ENE
ENE 8km/h
ENE
E 14km/h
E
ENE 15km/h
ENE
ENE 18km/h
ENE
E 18km/h
E
ENE 20km/h
ENE
E 22km/h
E
E 23km/h
E
Relative Humidity 62% 39% 68% 47% 73% 48% 66% 39% 66% 45% 69% 50% 74% 54%
Dew Point 20°C 18°C 22°C 20°C 23°C 21°C 22°C 18°C 21°C 19°C 20°C 19°C 20°C 19°C

Blackwater Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:53 EST
sunrise
05:19 EST
sunset
18:54 EST
last light
19:19 EST
moon
set
Sun 23:45 EST
rise
Mon 12:25 EST
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21
moon
Tue
Jan 27

Blackwater Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Dec 28
22.3°C 34°C 0.0mm
Sat
Dec 27
23.0°C 34.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 26
22.3°C 34.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 25
20.4°C 34.1°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 24
19.7°C 33.7°C 0.0mm

Emerald Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
567.2mm
63.7 day(s)
total for 2014
530.8mm
59 day(s)
total to this day 2013
456.2mm
75 day(s)
wettest day
40.8mm
Mar 25
lowest temperature
0.5°C
Jul 12
highest temperature
44.4°C
Jan 4

Emerald Ap Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
18.9°C
14th
lowest on record
12.3°C
27th 2006
average this month
21.5°C
+0.2°C
long-term average
21.3°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
39.3°C
18th
highest on record
43.0°C
25th 2001
average this month
33.8°C
-0.4°C
long-term average
34.2°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
35.6mm
12th
total this month
129.0mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
88.0mm
8.1 day(s)
wettest on record
263.8mm
2010
driest on record
10.2mm
1994

Stewarton Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Stewarton Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone