you are not logged in | login or join us

Alpha Weather

  RSS

23.65°S 146.64°E 347m AMSL

Clermont Forecast

This morning 9°C
Today 27°C
Possible shower

Now

11.0°C rising
Updated at 05:30 EST

Central Highlands for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 28.

Currently at Lochington

Temperature 11.0°C rising
Dew Point 4.5°C rising
Feels Like 11.0°C
Relative Humidity 64%
Wind icon
NW 3km/h steady
Wind Gusts 6km/h
Pressure 1021.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:28 EST
Sunset sunset
17:46 EST

Nearby Now

Blackall 10.8°C
Emerald Ap 13.7°C

Next 12 hours in Blackall

clear

9am

Clear
19°C
clear

12pm

Clear
26°C
clear

3pm

Clear
28°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
24°C
powered by Opticast

Central Highlands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Clermont 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Apr 29
Thu
Apr 30
Fri
May 1
Sat
May 2
Sun
May 3
Mon
May 4
Tue
May 5
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 27°C 23°C 26°C 28°C 29°C 30°C 30°C
Minimum 9°C 15°C 13°C 10°C 10°C 11°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 20% 5% 5% 5% 5%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
Wind Direction SE 15km/h
SE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
SE 16km/h
SE
SE 11km/h
SE
SW 13km/h
SW
SSW 8km/h
SSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
SSE 9km/h
SSE
SSW 10km/h
SSW
SE 11km/h
SE
S 8km/h
S
SE 7km/h
SE
SSE 11km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 63% 43% 84% 62% 78% 37% 65% 30% 60% 30% 58% 27% 56% 28%
Dew Point 12°C 14°C 15°C 16°C 14°C 11°C 12°C 9°C 11°C 10°C 12°C 9°C 12°C 10°C

Clermont Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:05 EST
sunrise
06:28 EST
sunset
17:46 EST
last light
18:09 EST
moon
rise
Wed 14:45 EST
set
Thu 02:54 EST
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18
moon
Tue
May 26

Lochington Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Apr 28
8.7°C 27°C 0.0mm
Mon
Apr 27
4.7°C 26.7°C 0.0mm
Sun
Apr 26
10.1°C 25.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 25
11.6°C 30.8°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 24
10.4°C 29.9°C 0.0mm

Barcaldine Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
260.0mm
22.3 day(s)
total for 2015
208.0mm
19 day(s)
total to this day 2014
358.4mm
18 day(s)
wettest day
37.6mm
Jan 23
lowest temperature
8.8°C
Apr 26
highest temperature
42.2°C
Feb 22

Barcaldine Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
8.8°C
26th
lowest on record
5.6°C
29th 1999
average this month
16.3°C
-1.0°C
long-term average
17.3°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
35.1°C
6th
highest on record
37.3°C
1st 1966
average this month
29.5°C
-0.8°C
long-term average
30.3°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
8.6mm
1st
total this month
8.6mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
35.1mm
3.2 day(s)
wettest on record
320.4mm
1990
driest on record
0.0mm
1888

Alpha Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Alpha Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

What does the Northern Territory 2015/16 Budget mean for the bush?

ABC image 18:22 EST This year's Northern Territory Budget appears to be a straightforward one, with no real surprises or significant announcements for the bush.

Help with Weatherzone