you are not logged in | login or join us

Yadboro Weather

  RSS

35.38°S 150.23°E 42m AMSL

Ulladulla Forecast

Today 19°C
Tonight 11°C
Clearing shower

Now

14.7°C rising
Updated at 12:30 EST

South Coast for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h tending W/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 19.

Currently at Ulladulla

Temperature 14.7°C rising
Dew Point 12.6°C steady
Feels Like 13.2°C
Relative Humidity 87%
Wind icon
SW 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1009.5hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.6mm / -

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
06:30 EST
Sunset sunset
17:21 EST

Nearby Now

Nowra 14.5°C
Moruya Ap 17.6°C
Pt Perpendicular 15.1°C

Next 12 hours in Nowra

possible shower

3pm

Chance shower
18°C
possible shower

6pm

Slight chance shower
15°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
14°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
12°C
powered by Opticast

South Coast Weather Warnings

NSW/ACT - Sun 10:26 EST
Gale Warning from Eden Coast to the Macquarie Coast. Strong Wind Warning for Sydney Closed Waters, Byron Coast & Coffs Coast

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Ulladulla 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Apr 26
Mon
Apr 27
Tue
Apr 28
Wed
Apr 29
Thu
Apr 30
Fri
May 1
Sat
May 2
clearing shower
Clearing shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
showers
Showers
showers
Showers
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 19°C
Minimum 12°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 14°C 14°C
Chance of Rain 70% 10% 90% 90% 90% 90% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 10-20mm 20-40mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 27
km/h
34
km/h
20
km/h
20
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
12
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
23
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction SW 27km/h
SW
SSW 34km/h
SSW
SW 20km/h
SW
S 20km/h
S
SSW 19km/h
SSW
S 18km/h
S
SSW 16km/h
SSW
S 15km/h
S
S 12km/h
S
S 13km/h
S
SSE 14km/h
SSE
SE 16km/h
SE
SSE 23km/h
SSE
SSE 24km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 77% 68% 66% 49% 65% 57% 80% 68% 82% 69% 85% 76% 88% 80%
Dew Point 12°C 13°C 8°C 8°C 8°C 10°C 12°C 12°C 13°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 15°C

Ulladulla Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:04 EST
sunrise
06:30 EST
sunset
17:21 EST
last light
17:47 EST
moon
rise
Sun 12:57 EST
set
Sun 23:59 EST
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18
moon
Tue
May 26

Ulladulla Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Apr 26
12°C - 33mm
Sat
Apr 25
14.6°C 22°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 24
14.4°C 25.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 23
14.1°C 21.1°C 39.6mm
Wed
Apr 22
13.6°C 18.6°C 31.6mm

Ulladulla Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
423.7mm
50.2 day(s)
total for 2015
556.4mm
56 day(s)
total to this day 2014
426.2mm
40 day(s)
wettest day
58.6mm
Jan 10
lowest temperature
10.3°C
Apr 20
highest temperature
33.2°C
Jan 25

Ulladulla Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
10.3°C
20th
lowest on record
8.1°C
12th 2001
average this month
14.4°C
+0.5°C
long-term average
13.9°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
29.2°C
2nd
highest on record
34.5°C
8th 1998
average this month
21.3°C
-0.1°C
long-term average
21.4°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
39.6mm
23rd
total this month
217.0mm
16 day(s)
long-term average
107.4mm
11.5 day(s)
wettest on record
349.6mm
2013
driest on record
15.0mm
2006

Yadboro Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Yadboro Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone