you are not logged in | login or join us

Rocky Hall Weather

  RSS

36.91°S 149.49°E 217m AMSL

Merimbula Forecast

This morning 13°C
Today 20°C
Windy with showers

Now

15.7°C rising
Updated at 07:00 EDT

South Coast for Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 23. Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Currently at Merimbula Ap

Temperature 15.7°C rising
Dew Point 9.4°C falling
Feels Like 15.7°C
Relative Humidity 66%
Wind icon
WSW 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 33km/h
Pressure 1008.9hPa falling
Fire Danger 3.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.8mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
06:13 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:14 EDT

Nearby Now

Bega 15.6°C
Bombala 8.8°C
Green Cape 15.6°C
Combienbar 9.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Merimbula

shower

9am

Shower
17°C
shower

12pm

Shower. Windy
19°C
windy with rain

3pm

Rain. Windy
20°C
rain

6pm

Rain
18°C
powered by Opticast

South Coast Weather Warnings

NSW/ACT - Fri 04:11 EDT
Gale Warning for Illawarra, Batemans and Eden Coasts. Strong Wind Warning for the Hunter and Sydney Coasts, cancelled for Macquarie

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Merimbula 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
windy with showers
Windy with showers
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 20°C 23°C 23°C 22°C 23°C 23°C 22°C
Minimum 13°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 13°C 14°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 60% 40% 20% 40% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 29
km/h
33
km/h
24
km/h
31
km/h
16
km/h
26
km/h
15
km/h
24
km/h
7
km/h
15
km/h
14
km/h
25
km/h
9
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction SW 29km/h
SW
SSW 33km/h
SSW
SW 24km/h
SW
SSW 31km/h
SSW
SW 16km/h
SW
S 26km/h
S
SSW 15km/h
SSW
SSE 24km/h
SSE
SW 7km/h
SW
ESE 15km/h
ESE
SW 14km/h
SW
SSE 25km/h
SSE
S 9km/h
S
ESE 19km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 77% 75% 71% 59% 66% 63% 66% 58% 65% 58% 65% 60% 70% 61%
Dew Point 13°C 15°C 13°C 15°C 14°C 15°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 14°C 12°C 14°C 12°C 14°C

Merimbula Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:45 EDT
sunrise
06:13 EDT
sunset
20:14 EDT
last light
20:42 EDT
moon
rise
Fri 16:24 EDT
set
Sat 02:50 EDT
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Bombala Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jan 29
7.4°C - 6.4mm
Wed
Jan 28
10.8°C 16.5°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 27
9.8°C 14.5°C 1.0mm
Mon
Jan 26
9.3°C 16.2°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jan 25
15.1°C 26.3°C 18.8mm

Bombala Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
59.7mm
7.6 day(s)
total for 2015
95.0mm
12 day(s)
total to this day 2014
22.0mm
5 day(s)
wettest day
27.0mm
Jan 14
lowest temperature
6.6°C
Jan 19
highest temperature
33.8°C
Jan 3

Bombala Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
6.6°C
19th
lowest on record
0.4°C
13th 1975
average this month
12.4°C
+1.7°C
long-term average
10.7°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
33.8°C
3rd
highest on record
40.0°C
31st 2009
average this month
25.4°C
-0.2°C
long-term average
25.6°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
27.0mm
14th
total this month
95.0mm
12 day(s)
long-term average
59.7mm
7.6 day(s)
wettest on record
188.5mm
1956
driest on record
0.3mm
1957

Rocky Hall Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Rocky Hall Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone