Fairfax Media Network

Bingie Weather


Moruya Forecast

Today 22°C
Tonight 14°C
showers

Now

22.4°C steady
Updated at 15:00 EDT

South Coast for Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm about the coastal ranges during the afternoon and early evening. Areas of fog about the coastal ranges later tonight. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Currently at Moruya Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 22.4°C steady
Dew Point 16.4°C falling
Feels Like 22.4°C
Relative Humidity 69%
Wind icon
SE 16km/h steady
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1020.2hPa falling
Fire Danger 3.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:40 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:45 EDT

Nearby Now

Montague Is 21.1°C
Ulladulla 20.4°C
Bega 22.5°C
Merimbula Ap 22.6°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Moruya

48-hour forecast

6pm

Slight chance shower
21°C

9pm

Chance shower
19°C

12am

Cloudy
17°C

3am

Mostly cloudy
15°C

South Coast Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Fri 10:04 EDT
Strong Wind Warning for Illawarra, Batemans and Eden Coasts

National Forecast

Moruya 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Feb 24
Sat
Feb 25
Sun
Feb 26
Mon
Feb 27
Tue
Feb 28
Wed
Mar 1
Thu
Mar 2

Showers

Showers increasing

Possible shower

Showers

Showers

Late shower

Clearing shower
Maximum 22°C 21°C 22°C 24°C 25°C 26°C 26°C
Minimum 17°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 16°C 16°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 80% 80% 60% 60% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
24
km/h
16
km/h
23
km/h
15
km/h
23
km/h
8
km/h
20
km/h
6
km/h
22
km/h
8
km/h
24
km/h
8
km/h
21
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 15km/h
SSW
SSE 24km/h
SSE
SSW 16km/h
SSW
S 23km/h
S
SSE 15km/h
SSE
SSE 23km/h
SSE
S 8km/h
S
ESE 20km/h
ESE
NNE 6km/h
NNE
ENE 22km/h
ENE
NNE 8km/h
NNE
ENE 24km/h
ENE
NE 8km/h
NE
ENE 21km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 78% 78% 67% 75% 71% 68% 78% 76% 80% 78% 76% 72% 76% 70%
Dew Point 16°C 18°C 12°C 17°C 14°C 16°C 16°C 19°C 18°C 21°C 17°C 21°C 17°C 21°C

Moruya Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:14 EDT
sunrise
06:40 EDT
sunset
19:45 EDT
last light
20:11 EDT
moon
set
Fri 18:06 EDT
rise
Sat 04:57 EDT
moon
Mon
Feb 27
moon
Sun
Mar 5
moon
Mon
Mar 13
moon
Tue
Mar 21

Moruya Heads Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Feb 24
20°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 23
13.1°C 25°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 22
16.2°C 24.8°C 0.0mm
Tue
Feb 21
11.8°C 23.3°C 0.0mm
Mon
Feb 20
13.1°C 22.5°C 0.0mm

Moruya Heads Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
189.3mm
21.1 Day(s)
Total For 2017
63.1mm
16 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
249.1mm
24 Day(s)
Wettest Day
32.2mm
Feb 8
Lowest Temperature
11.6°C
Feb 13
Highest Temperature
41.6°C
Jan 30

Moruya Heads Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
11.6°C
13th
Lowest On Record
8.9°C
6th 1966
Average This Month
17.2°C
+0.6°C
Long-term Average
16.6°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
28.0°C
11th
Highest On Record
43.3°C
1st 1968
Average This Month
24.0°C
+0.2°C
Long-term Average
23.8°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
32.2mm
8th
Total This Month
51.9mm
9 Day(s)
Long-term Average
95.7mm
10.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
575.8mm
1977
Driest On Record
1.9mm
1978
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wet end to summer for eastern NSW

13:41 EDT

Wrapping up a hot and humid summer many will be happy to forget, rain is on its way for most of NSW east of the divide.

Autumn weather: Australia set for continued hot temperatures after 'exceptional' start to 2017

12:03 EDT

Although autumn is on the way, the Bureau of Meteorology has warned the hot weather is likely to continue, with warmer than average temperatures forecast for most of southern and eastern Australia.

Flooded road closure policy unsuitable for Queensland's Gulf say residents

11:40 EDT

Residents in Queensland's Gulf country are criticising the State Government's strict flooded road closure policy.