you are not logged in | login or join us

Anglers Reach Weather

  RSS

36.00°S 148.66°E 1143m AMSL

Cabramurra Forecast

Tonight 5°C
Tomorrow 11°C
Windy with showers

Now

9.7°C falling
Updated at 17:30 EST

Snowy Mountains for Monday Clear. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the alpine peaks, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1600 metres. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h increasing to 35 to 55 km/h early in the morning then turning W 35 to 50 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Cabramurra

Temperature 9.7°C falling
Dew Point 5.7°C falling
Feels Like 10.1°C
Relative Humidity 76%
Wind icon
NNW 3km/h falling
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:46 EST
Sunset sunset
17:20 EST

Nearby Now

Cooma Ap 14.2°C
Mt Ginini 7.7°C
Khancoban 14.7°C

Next 12 hours in Cabramurra

clear

9pm

Clear
7°C
clear

12am

Clear
6°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
6°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
6°C
powered by Opticast

Snowy Mountains Weather Warnings

NSW/ACT - Mon 17:12 EST
Severe Weather Warning (Damaging Winds) above 1900m in the Snowy Mountains

NSW/ACT - Mon 17:12 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning for the ACT, Southern Tablelands, South West Slopes and Snowy Mountains

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Cabramurra 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
May 4
Tue
May 5
Wed
May 6
Thu
May 7
Fri
May 8
Sat
May 9
Sun
May 10
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
windy with showers
Windy with showers
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 14°C 11°C 4°C 3°C 5°C 5°C 4°C
Minimum 5°C 5°C 1°C 1°C 2°C 3°C 3°C
Chance of Rain 10% 90% 70% 70% 90% 90% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Slight High High Moderate Moderate Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
16
km/h
28
km/h
30
km/h
26
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
26
km/h
21
km/h
20
km/h
27
km/h
26
km/h
29
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 13km/h
NNW
WNW 16km/h
WNW
N 28km/h
N
WNW 30km/h
WNW
NW 26km/h
NW
W 24km/h
W
NW 25km/h
NW
W 26km/h
W
NW 21km/h
NW
W 20km/h
W
NW 27km/h
NW
W 26km/h
W
NW 29km/h
NW
W 28km/h
W
Relative Humidity 90% 61% 69% 81% 85% 80% 91% 89% 97% 93% 100% 100% 99% 100%
Dew Point 7°C 7°C 4°C 5°C 0°C 1°C 0°C 1°C 2°C 3°C 3°C 4°C 3°C 4°C

Cabramurra Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise last quarter new moon first quarter full moon
first light
06:20 EST
sunrise
06:47 EST
sunset
17:19 EST
last light
17:46 EST
moon
set
Tue 07:26 EST
rise
Tue 18:16 EST
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18
moon
Tue
May 26
moon
Wed
Jun 3

Cabramurra Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
May 4
7.7°C 14°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 3
8.2°C 16.2°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 2
6.5°C 15.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 1
4.3°C 13.5°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 30
2.5°C 10.8°C 0.0mm

Cabramurra Year To Date

average rainfall to May
371.8mm
38.4 day(s)
total for 2015
405.2mm
35 day(s)
total to this day 2014
402.0mm
37 day(s)
wettest day
40.0mm
Apr 19
lowest temperature
-0.6°C
Apr 27
highest temperature
27.2°C
Jan 2

Cabramurra Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
4.3°C
1st
lowest on record
-5.1°C
12th 2011
average this month
6.7°C
+3.9°C
long-term average
2.8°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
16.2°C
3rd
highest on record
16.4°C
12th 2007
average this month
14.8°C
+6.2°C
long-term average
8.6°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
0.0mm
1st
total this month
0.0mm
0 day(s)
long-term average
80.3mm
9.2 day(s)
wettest on record
177.8mm
2000
driest on record
10.2mm
2005

Anglers Reach Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Anglers Reach Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone