Fairfax Media Network

Ashley Weather


29.32°S 149.81°E 198m AMSL

Moree Forecast

Tonight 5°C
Tomorrow 19°C
clearing_shower

Now

11.4°C steady
Updated at 19:30 EST

NW Slopes & Plains for Friday Clear. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog on the northern slopes in the early morning. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the late morning and afternoon. Possible small hail with showers or storms. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h turning W/SW 30 to 45 km/h in the late morning.

Currently at Moree Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 11.4°C steady
Dew Point 6.5°C rising
Feels Like 10.1°C
Relative Humidity 72%
Wind icon
WNW 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1013.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:45 EST
Sunset sunset
17:11 EST

Nearby Now

Narrabri Ap 8.4°C
Inverell 9.3°C
St George Ap 14.8°C
Walgett Ap 11.6°C

Next 12 hours in Moree

48-hour forecast

9pm

Clear
10°C

12am

Clear
7°C

3am

Clear
6°C

6am

Mostly clear
5°C

NW Slopes & Plains Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Moree 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1
Thu
Jun 2

Sunny

Clearing shower

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Showers

Possible shower
Maximum 19°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 22°C 21°C 22°C
Minimum 11°C 5°C 5°C 2°C 4°C 10°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 20% 60% 5% 5% 60% 70% 60%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Slight Slight Moderate Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 21
km/h
21
km/h
21
km/h
31
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
18
km/h
12
km/h
18
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SW 21km/h
SW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
WNW 21km/h
WNW
W 31km/h
W
SW 14km/h
SW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
ESE 11km/h
ESE
SW 8km/h
SW
NE 18km/h
NE
NNE 12km/h
NNE
NE 18km/h
NE
NNE 11km/h
NNE
NE 14km/h
NE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 81% 38% 64% 39% 71% 39% 61% 31% 60% 38% 70% 53% 77% 54%
Dew Point 11°C 5°C 6°C 5°C 5°C 4°C 3°C 2°C 5°C 7°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 13°C

Moree Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:19 EST
sunrise
06:45 EST
sunset
17:10 EST
last light
17:36 EST
moon
rise
Fri 21:59 EST
set
Sat 11:28 EST
moon
Sun
May 29
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20

Moree Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
May 27
12.9°C 17°C 11.4mm
Thu
May 26
5.0°C 22.9°C 0.0mm
Wed
May 25
1.5°C 22.5°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 24
6.1°C 20.6°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 23
11.7°C 28.8°C 0.0mm

Moree Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
265.5mm
28.7 Day(s)
Total For 2016
146.0mm
28 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
393.2mm
41 Day(s)
Wettest Day
29.0mm
Jan 28
Lowest Temperature
1.5°C
May 25
Highest Temperature
41.8°C
Feb 26

Moree Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
1.5°C
25th
Lowest On Record
-1.8°C
31st 2004
Average This Month
10.6°C
+2.6°C
Long-term Average
8.0°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
28.8°C
23rd
Highest On Record
30.6°C
4th 2007
Average This Month
25.0°C
+2.5°C
Long-term Average
22.5°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
17.4mm
3rd
Total This Month
33.0mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
27.7mm
5.1 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
87.8mm
1998
Driest On Record
1.0mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild weather causing havoc over SA

17:13 EST

Southern parts of South Australia are battling the wind and rain.

Heavy rain continues across South Australia, further flooding unlikely

16:44 EST

Adelaide is poised to smash its May rainfall average as the city braces for further heavy rain.

Wintery relief for QLD

12:57 EST

A southwesterly change will finally bring cooling to parts of QLD.