you are not logged in | login or join us

W & S Gippsland Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Monday Partly cloudy. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a light shower. Light winds becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Low-Moderate.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Snow possible above 1500 metres. Winds W/SW 35 to 50 km/h.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Mon 16:15 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Vic - Mon 16:40 EDT
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

W & S Gippsland Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
sunny Sunny
10 25 5% < 1mm Nil NW 16 83 W 19 43
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
4 13 30% < 1mm Slight NW 13 77 WSW 13 66
sunny Sunny
8 24 5% < 1mm Nil NW 8 71 W 10 43
sunny Sunny
12 23 5% < 1mm Nil NW 9 67 WNW 11 45
sunny Sunny
11 26 5% < 1mm Nil NW 16 71 SSW 18 40
windy with showers Windy with showers
15 20 30% < 1mm Nil WNW 30 81 W 31 70

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone