you are not logged in | login or join us

W & S Gippsland Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, most likely later tonight. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 30 to 45 km/h. High.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h.

showers

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory during the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h tending W/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

showers

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Wed 16:15 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Vic - Wed 22:37 EDT
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

W & S Gippsland Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 28 10% < 1mm Nil NNW 10 81 SW 13 40
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 16 10% < 1mm Nil N 8 78 WSW 10 63
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 25 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 3 77 SSE 5 49
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 25 5% < 1mm Nil ENE 3 83 W 7 46
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 27 5% < 1mm Nil N 8 81 SSE 16 44
possible shower Possible shower
16 20 30% < 1mm Nil NW 14 83 SW 15 71

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone