you are not logged in | login or join us

W & S Gippsland Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Saturday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

fog then sunny

Sunday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the early morning. Slight (30%) chance of a thundery shower in the evening with gusty winds. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then tending NW/NE in the late evening. Low-Moderate.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then tending W 30 to 45 km/h in the morning.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds, easing later. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h tending W 30 to 45 km/h during the morning.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of showers about the southwest coast. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Sat 16:15 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

W & S Gippsland Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
8 18 70% < 1mm Nil WNW 29 73 W 36 58
possible shower Possible shower
1 7 60% 1-5mm Moderate WNW 27 65 W 24 75
late shower Late shower
8 17 50% < 1mm Nil WNW 20 58 W 24 53
late shower Late shower
8 15 50% 1-5mm Nil WNW 21 64 W 21 64
late shower Late shower
8 19 50% < 1mm Nil WNW 29 61 WSW 39 48
windy with showers Windy with showers
11 16 80% 1-5mm Nil W 57 75 W 57 69

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone