Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Light winds.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost, locally severe. Areas of morning fog. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds.
Thursday Mostly cloudy. Areas of fog in the early morning. Areas of morning frost. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Light winds becoming N 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.
Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east during the morning, slight (30%) chance otherwise. Showers falling as snow above 1400m in the morning. Light winds.
Saturday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of drizzle. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day.
||time||wind dir||wind spd||wind gust||tmp||dew pt||feels like||rh||fire||rain||pres|