Fairfax Media Network

North Central Weather

Current Warnings
 

North Central Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning NE 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.

  • Monday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. Some moderate to have falls possible, particularly near the ranges. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h shifting S/SW in the evening. Sun protection 12:00pm to 1:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres. Possible hail in the east in the morning and afternoon. Winds S 30 to 45 km/h turning SW in the late afternoon.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1100 metres. Winds S 35 to 55 km/h.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Issued Sun 16:23 EST

North Central Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Cloudy
4 12 50% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Clearing shower
3 9 50% < 1mm Slight SSE 13 82 SSW 12 67
Mostly cloudy
4 9 50% < 1mm Slight S 21 94 S 19 78
Cloudy
3 13 20% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Mostly sunny
3 13 50% < 1mm Moderate SSE 9 87 S 11 60
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sunday starts out squally in the southwest

16:05 EST

A large and vicious cold front has swept through southwestern parts of Western Australia, bringing severe weather.

Tasman Low chances increasing

13:15 EST

After a few days of computer forecast model uncertainty, there is now growing consensus that a deep low pressure system will form off the New South Wales coast in the coming days.

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.