North Central Weather
North Central Forecast
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later tonight. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE in the evening.
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon. High.
Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h.
Tuesday Sunny. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening.
Wednesday Areas of morning fog. Sunny day. Light winds.
North Central Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||4||22||5%||< 1mm||Slight||SSE 13||75||SE 9||39|
||7||22||5%||< 1mm||Nil||SSE 12||69||W 10||40|
||6||18||5%||< 1mm||Nil||S 27||83||S 21||53|
||5||23||5%||< 1mm||Slight||SSE 14||70||SSE 9||37|
||5||24||5%||< 1mm||Slight||S 16||79||S 15||31|
Adelaide residents will be swapping singlets for sweaters from Sunday.