Fairfax Media Network

North Central Weather

Vic
Tue 16:10 EST
Current Warnings
 

North Central Forecast

  • Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely later tonight. Snow falling above 1000 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west tonight. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers falling as snow above 1000 metres. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h turning SW early in the morning then tending W 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

  • Thursday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Friday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day.

  • Saturday Cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Tue 16:15 EST

North Central Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
NW 4   4.0 2.8 4.0 92 1 6 -
18:30 EST
N 15 24 4.0 2.8 0.5 92 1 0.2 -
18:30 EST
NNW 50 54 4.4 4.1 -2.2 98 2 1.4 1007.4
09:00 EST
SW 4   5.4 -0.1 5.4 68 2 5 -
09:00 EST
NW 9   4.9 3.2 2.7 89 1 3 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

More stormy weather expected for Victoria

17:05 EST

Damaging winds are forecast to affect Victoria for the second time in two days as a cold front moves into the Bight.

Tasmania sets wet weather record after big dry, with days to spare

16:31 EST

For many Tasmanians it will be no surprise the heavy rains since the beginning of May have set a new three-month record, before the end of the period.

Adelaide weather: Flood watch for Hills, Sealink ferries cancelled as cold front approaches SA

14:46 EST

A flood watch is current in the Mount Lofty Ranges near Adelaide as another cold front approaches the region.