Fairfax Media Network

Mallee Weather

Current Warnings
 

Mallee Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, becoming less likely this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm this morning. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NW in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southeast. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog in the southeast. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southeast. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Issued Tue 05:40 EST

Mallee Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
4 15 50% 5-10mm Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 15 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 16 50% < 1mm Slight NNW 8 85 WNW 14 45
Mostly sunny
6 16 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 15 50% < 1mm Slight NW 11 90 WNW 16 56
Late shower
7 17 40% < 1mm Nil NW 11 88 NW 15 52
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Southern swell reaches NSW early

15:29 EST

Early risers along the New South Wales coast may have been surprised to see big waves as the sun rose this morning.

Aurora australis illuminates weekend nights

14:10 EST

Aurora chasers in Tasmania and Victoria stayed up late on the weekend to catch a glimpse of the southern lights.

Brisbane weather: Fog shrouds CBD for second straight morning

09:12 EST

Brisbane has awoken to a city shrouded in fog for the second day in a row.