Upper Derwent Weather
Upper Derwent Forecast
Saturday Mostly clear. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h.
Sunday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, heavy at times in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h becoming NW 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day then W 35 to 50 km/h in the afternoon.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 30 to 45 km/h.
Tuesday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds NW 30 to 45 km/h.
Wednesday Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Sunny afternoon. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h tending W/NW 25 to 40 km/h during the morning, then N/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.
Upper Derwent Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||2||14||90%||1-5mm||Moderate||W 19||77||W 25||54|
A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.