you are not logged in | login or join us

Upper Derwent Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the north, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h.

late shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the afternoon. Winds NW 30 to 45 km/h.

clearing shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h turning W 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Wed 16:26 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Upper Derwent Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
windy with showers Windy with showers
7 15 90% 5-10mm Nil WNW 28 58 W 28 61
windy with showers Windy with showers
7 15 90% 5-10mm Nil WNW 28 59 W 28 61
possible shower Possible shower
6 15 10% 5-10mm Nil WNW 28 58 W 28 64
possible shower Possible shower
5 14 90% 5-10mm Nil NW 23 92 W 26 67

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone