Fairfax Media Network

New Norfolk Weather


New Norfolk Forecast

Tonight 9°C
Tomorrow 17°C
heavy_rain

Now

14.9°C rising
Updated at 18:20 EST

Upper Derwent for Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h.
Tuesday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Rain, locally heavy at times in the morning. Winds NW 35 to 55 km/h.

Currently at Bushy Park

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.9°C rising
Dew Point 6.5°C falling
Feels Like 13.0°C
Relative Humidity 57%
Wind icon
N 29km/h falling
Wind Gusts 37km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 5.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Nearby Now

Hobart 16.3°C
Campania 15.0°C
Hobart Ap 15.8°C

Next 12 hours in Hobart

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear. Windy
16°C

12am

Slight chance shower. Windy
16°C

3am

Rain
15°C

6am

Intermittent rain
13°C

Upper Derwent Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Mon 16:04 EST
Road Weather Alert for N W Coast, Central N, N E, W, Central Plateau, Midlands, Upper Derwent & S E due to reduced visibility in heavy rain

Tas - Mon 16:04 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning for the King Is, Midlands, Central North, Upper Derwent Valley, South East, North West Coast & North East

Tas - Mon 15:35 EST
Severe Weather Warning (Damaging Winds) for all districts

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

New Norfolk 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7
Sun
May 8

Showers

Heavy rain

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 19°C 17°C 16°C 21°C 17°C 21°C 20°C
Minimum 6°C 9°C 4°C 8°C 9°C 6°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 20% 50% 20% 20% 40% 20% 90%
Rain Amount 10-20mm 5-10mm < 1mm 5-10mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 19
km/h
29
km/h
21
km/h
22
km/h
22
km/h
23
km/h
21
km/h
23
km/h
23
km/h
21
km/h
14
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction NW 19km/h
NW
NW 29km/h
NW
WNW 21km/h
WNW
WNW 22km/h
WNW
W 22km/h
W
NW 23km/h
NW
NNW 21km/h
NNW
NNW 23km/h
NNW
WNW 23km/h
WNW
WNW 21km/h
WNW
N 14km/h
N
NNW 18km/h
NNW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 76% 63% 85% 76% 72% 61% 75% 69% 73% 63% 77% 67% 83% 74%
Dew Point 8°C 12°C 15°C 9°C 4°C 6°C 12°C 14°C 8°C 9°C 10°C 14°C 14°C 13°C

New Norfolk Sun & Moon Times

Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase     New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
-
sunrise
-
sunset
-
last light
-
moon


moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Bushy Park Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
May 2
7.7°C 18°C 4.6mm
Sun
May 1
7.1°C 17.0°C -
Sat
Apr 30
5.7°C 22.7°C 4.8mm
Fri
Apr 29
7.7°C 16.3°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 28
10.2°C 21.6°C 0.0mm

Bushy Park Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
204.6mm
53.9 Day(s)
Total For 2016
87.8mm
29 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
136.0mm
45 Day(s)
Wettest Day
18.4mm
Jan 29
Lowest Temperature
0.3°C
Apr 25
Highest Temperature
36.1°C
Jan 13

Bushy Park Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
7.1°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-6.0°C
22nd 2008
Average This Month
7.4°C
+3.5°C
Long-term Average
3.9°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
18.0°C
2nd
Highest On Record
25.6°C
8th 2002
Average This Month
17.5°C
+3.2°C
Long-term Average
14.3°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.6mm
2nd
Total This Month
4.6mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
45.0mm
14.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
200.8mm
1958
Driest On Record
2.1mm
1934
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Searing heat gripping QLD

16:17 EST

Summer-like conditions continue to infiltrate into the Queensland autumn.

Wind-battered SA, TAS and VIC in for further blasts

11:29 EST

On the weekend wild winds battered South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria, toppling trees and bringing down powerlines and there is more of that on the way.

Hottest May night on record for 20 Queensland cities and towns

16:00 EST

Vast areas of Queensland have experienced the hottest May night since records began, some of which stretch back to the 1800s.