you are not logged in | login or join us

Mount Lloyd Weather

  RSS

42.84°S 146.95°E 447m AMSL

Moogara Forecast

This morning 6°C
Today 17°C
Late shower

Now

9.4°C falling
Updated at 02:30 EST

Upper Derwent for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the north, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Currently at Warra

Temperature 9.4°C falling
Dew Point 5.6°C rising
Feels Like 7.4°C
Relative Humidity 77%
Wind icon
NNW 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.6mm / -

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
07:29 EST
Sunset sunset
16:50 EST

Nearby Now

Bushy Park 6.0°C
Hobart 12.6°C
Tunnack 8.9°C

Next 12 hours in Hobart

mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
11°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
10°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
12°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
16°C
powered by Opticast

Upper Derwent Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Moogara 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
windy with showers
Windy with showers
clearing shower
Clearing shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
Maximum 17°C 13°C 15°C 12°C 9°C 11°C 12°C
Minimum 6°C 3°C 6°C 4°C 0°C 0°C 0°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 90% 90% 60% 40% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Slight Nil Slight High High High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
25
km/h
20
km/h
21
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
27
km/h
22
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction NW 17km/h
NW
WNW 25km/h
WNW
W 20km/h
W
W 21km/h
W
WNW 28km/h
WNW
W 28km/h
W
WSW 27km/h
WSW
SW 22km/h
SW
SW 15km/h
SW
SW 16km/h
SW
W 10km/h
W
SW 10km/h
SW
W 8km/h
W
SSW 8km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 72% 57% 78% 55% 57% 59% 93% 61% 71% 60% 78% 62% 78% 62%
Dew Point 7°C 7°C 3°C 4°C 6°C 5°C 3°C 1°C 1°C 2°C 3°C 4°C 4°C 5°C

Moogara Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:58 EST
sunrise
07:29 EST
sunset
16:50 EST
last light
17:21 EST
moon
rise
Thu 13:55 EST
set
Fri 02:36 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24

Warra Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
May 27
2.1°C 12°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 26
5.5°C 11.9°C 2.0mm
Mon
May 25
3.1°C 10.9°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 24
1.0°C 7.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 23
4.5°C 8.6°C 0.2mm

Warra Year To Date

average rainfall to May
560.9mm
94.7 day(s)
total for 2015
744.6mm
91 day(s)
total to this day 2014
566.0mm
89 day(s)
wettest day
53.2mm
Jan 17
lowest temperature
-0.1°C
Apr 14
highest temperature
33.5°C
Feb 22

Warra Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
0.5°C
8th
lowest on record
-3.3°C
20th 2013
average this month
3.7°C
-1.0°C
long-term average
4.7°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
15.1°C
1st
highest on record
20.8°C
10th 2013
average this month
10.4°C
-0.8°C
long-term average
11.2°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
43.0mm
6th
total this month
280.6mm
19 day(s)
long-term average
145.8mm
24.1 day(s)
wettest on record
224.4mm
2007
driest on record
64.8mm
2008

Mount Lloyd Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Mount Lloyd Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone