Saturday Partly cloudy. Light winds.
Sunday Mostly sunny. Areas of fog and frost in the morning. Light winds.
Monday Partly cloudy. The chance of morning frost. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. The chance of morning frost. Light winds.
Wednesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h before turning NW 25 to 40 km/h during the afternoon.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||4||11||50%||< 1mm||Slight||W 19||80||W 21||60|
||3||12||50%||< 1mm||Moderate||WSW 16||87||W 18||57|
||4||10||50%||1-5mm||Slight||WNW 17||99||W 24||70|
15:26 EST Drought assistance should not be used to prop up bad farmers, a leading agribusiness consultant has warned.