you are not logged in | login or join us

Ross Weather

  RSS

42.03°S 147.49°E 171m AMSL

The Boulevards Forecast

This morning 8°C
Today 14°C
Showers

Now

11.2°C steady
Updated at 01:30 EST

Midlands for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the north, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Currently at Cressy

Temperature 11.2°C steady
Dew Point 9.6°C rising
Feels Like 8.9°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
NNW 20km/h falling
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 4.8mm / -

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
07:25 EST
Sunset sunset
16:49 EST

Nearby Now

Launceston Ap 10.8°C
Fingal 12.7°C
Tunnack 10.2°C
Friendly Beach 13.8°C

Next 12 hours in Launceston Airport

shower

3am

Shower
10°C
shower

6am

Shower
9°C
possible shower

9am

Chance shower
10°C
shower

12pm

Shower. Windy
13°C
powered by Opticast

Midlands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

The Boulevards 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
showers
Showers
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
Maximum 14°C 12°C 13°C 10°C 8°C 10°C 12°C
Minimum 8°C 3°C 5°C 3°C -1°C -1°C 0°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 90% 90% 60% 40% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Moderate Slight Moderate Severe Severe High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
26
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
26
km/h
26
km/h
23
km/h
20
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 22km/h
NNW
NW 26km/h
NW
NW 16km/h
NW
WNW 19km/h
WNW
NW 26km/h
NW
W 26km/h
W
WSW 23km/h
WSW
WSW 20km/h
WSW
SW 15km/h
SW
SW 15km/h
SW
SSW 11km/h
SSW
SW 9km/h
SW
SSW 10km/h
SSW
S 10km/h
S
Relative Humidity 87% 72% 79% 54% 74% 66% 69% 59% 77% 57% 82% 60% 81% 60%
Dew Point 9°C 9°C 2°C 3°C 6°C 6°C 3°C 1°C 0°C 0°C 2°C 2°C 3°C 4°C

The Boulevards Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:54 EST
sunrise
07:25 EST
sunset
16:49 EST
last light
17:20 EST
moon
rise
Thu 13:53 EST
set
Fri 02:33 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24

Ross Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
May 27
2.2°C 14°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 26
0.5°C 14.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 25
-3.4°C 10.3°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 24
-6.0°C 10.9°C 0.2mm
Sat
May 23
-5.4°C 13.1°C 0.0mm

Ross Year To Date

average rainfall to May
183.4mm
48.6 day(s)
total for 2015
177.6mm
47 day(s)
total to this day 2014
149.2mm
46 day(s)
wettest day
42.4mm
Jan 14
lowest temperature
-6.0°C
May 24
highest temperature
34.2°C
Jan 3

Ross Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
-6.0°C
24th
lowest on record
-6.9°C
22nd 2008
average this month
3.0°C
-0.2°C
long-term average
3.2°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
20.2°C
2nd
highest on record
21.7°C
4th 2005
average this month
13.8°C
-0.5°C
long-term average
14.3°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
14.4mm
6th
total this month
44.0mm
11 day(s)
long-term average
28.5mm
13.4 day(s)
wettest on record
114.2mm
2012
driest on record
5.6mm
1996

Ross Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Ross Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone