Fairfax Media Network

Melton Mowbray Weather


42.47°S 147.18°E 189m AMSL

Melton Mowbray Forecast

Tonight 5°C
Tomorrow 18°C
late_shower

Now

5.4°C rising
Updated at 23:20 EST

Midlands for Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds W 35 to 55 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h.

Currently at Tunnack

24-hour graph
Temperature 5.4°C rising
Dew Point 2.4°C falling
Feels Like 0.2°C
Relative Humidity 81%
Wind icon
WNW 35km/h falling
Wind Gusts 41km/h
Pressure 1001.5hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 8.6mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:01 EST
Sunset sunset
17:15 EST

Nearby Now

Campania 10.4°C
Bushy Park 9.3°C
Ouse 8.1°C
Hobart 10.5°C

Next 12 hours in Tunnack

48-hour forecast

12am

Mostly clear
4°C

3am

Mostly clear
4°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
6°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
9°C

Midlands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Melton Mowbray 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7

Windy with showers

Late shower

Rain

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 18°C 18°C 16°C 15°C 19°C 16°C 19°C
Minimum 11°C 5°C 9°C 4°C 8°C 7°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 70% 20% 40% 40% 50%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Slight Nil Nil Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
28
km/h
20
km/h
27
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
23
km/h
25
km/h
23
km/h
26
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction NE 12km/h
NE
W 28km/h
W
WNW 20km/h
WNW
NW 27km/h
NW
NW 24km/h
NW
NW 25km/h
NW
W 23km/h
W
W 25km/h
W
NNW 23km/h
NNW
NNW 26km/h
NNW
WNW 25km/h
WNW
W 24km/h
W
NW 14km/h
NW
N 16km/h
N
Relative Humidity 94% 83% 72% 63% 82% 74% 71% 62% 73% 68% 71% 63% 74% 64%
Dew Point 15°C 12°C 7°C 10°C 11°C 9°C 4°C 7°C 11°C 12°C 4°C 8°C 7°C 12°C

Melton Mowbray Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:33 EST
sunrise
07:02 EST
sunset
17:14 EST
last light
17:43 EST
moon
rise
Mon 01:03 EST
set
Mon 14:34 EST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Melton Mowbray Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
May 1
11.2°C - 8.8mm
Sat
Apr 30
7.7°C 21.8°C 1.0mm
Fri
Apr 29
10.1°C 22.8°C 0.8mm
Thu
Apr 28
15.5°C 19.5°C 0.0mm
Wed
Apr 27
8.2°C 22.8°C 0.0mm

Melton Mowbray Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
155.7mm
57.1 Day(s)
Total For 2016
98.6mm
40 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
132.0mm
53 Day(s)
Wettest Day
23.8mm
Jan 29
Lowest Temperature
1.0°C
Apr 18
Highest Temperature
33.1°C
Jan 13

Melton Mowbray Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
11.2°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-5.4°C
20th 2013
Average This Month
11.2°C
+6.9°C
Long-term Average
4.3°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
25.1°C
8th 2002
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
14.3°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
8.8mm
1st
Total This Month
8.8mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
28.5mm
14.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
91.6mm
2012
Driest On Record
9.4mm
2008
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Hottest May night on record for 20 Queensland cities and towns

16:00 EST

Vast areas of Queensland have experienced the hottest May night since records began, some of which stretch back to the 1800s.

Capital city April wrap-up

14:00 EST

For the majority of Australia April was warmer and drier than average.

Melbourne storm: Trees uprooted, homes damaged by out-of-season weather

12:56 EST

Strong winds and heavy rain lashed parts of Victoria overnight, with hundreds of residents calling the State Emergency Service (SES) for help.