Fairfax Media Network

Lowdina Weather


42.63°S 147.42°E 211m AMSL

Melton Mowbray Forecast

Today 18°C
Tonight 9°C
late_shower

Now

17.1°C steady
Updated at 16:03 EST

Midlands for Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h.

Currently at Campania

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.1°C steady
Dew Point 5.7°C falling
Feels Like 17.1°C
Relative Humidity 47%
Wind icon
NNW 31km/h rising
Wind Gusts 50km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 9.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:02 EST
Sunset sunset
17:14 EST

Nearby Now

Tunnack 10.9°C
Hobart Ap 16.5°C
Hobart 16.7°C

Next 12 hours in Tunnack

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly cloudy. Windy
12°C

9pm

Mostly clear. Windy
11°C

12am

Mostly clear. Windy
12°C

3am

Intermittent rain. Windy
11°C

Midlands Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Mon 16:04 EST
Road Weather Alert for N W Coast, Central N, N E, W, Central Plateau, Midlands, Upper Derwent Valley & S E

Tas - Mon 16:04 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning for the King Is, Midlands, Central North, Upper Derwent Valley, South East, North West Coast & North East

Tas - Mon 15:35 EST
Severe Weather Warning (Damaging Winds) for all districts

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Melton Mowbray 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7
Sun
May 8

Late shower

Rain

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 18°C 16°C 15°C 20°C 16°C 20°C 19°C
Minimum 6°C 9°C 4°C 8°C 8°C 5°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 70% 70% 20% 50% 20% 70% 80%
Rain Amount 10-20mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 20
km/h
29
km/h
24
km/h
23
km/h
22
km/h
23
km/h
23
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
20
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction NW 20km/h
NW
NW 29km/h
NW
W 24km/h
W
W 23km/h
W
W 22km/h
W
WNW 23km/h
WNW
NW 23km/h
NW
NNW 25km/h
NNW
WNW 24km/h
WNW
WNW 22km/h
WNW
N 16km/h
N
NNW 20km/h
NNW
W 17km/h
W
WSW 14km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 71% 61% 82% 75% 71% 58% 75% 69% 72% 60% 78% 70% 83% 75%
Dew Point 7°C 10°C 11°C 9°C 3°C 7°C 12°C 13°C 6°C 8°C 10°C 14°C 14°C 11°C

Melton Mowbray Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:33 EST
sunrise
07:02 EST
sunset
17:14 EST
last light
17:43 EST
moon
rise
Tue 02:12 EST
set
Tue 15:10 EST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Campania Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
May 2
8.7°C 18°C 2.4mm
Sun
May 1
11.9°C 17.1°C 3.2mm
Sat
Apr 30
10.3°C 22.6°C 1.8mm
Fri
Apr 29
10.1°C 23.8°C 1.4mm
Thu
Apr 28
15.8°C 18.0°C 0.0mm

Campania Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
168.9mm
52.4 Day(s)
Total For 2016
101.8mm
37 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
122.4mm
45 Day(s)
Wettest Day
22.4mm
Jan 29
Lowest Temperature
1.3°C
Apr 17
Highest Temperature
33.7°C
Jan 13

Campania Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
8.7°C
2nd
Lowest On Record
-2.9°C
31st 2006
Average This Month
10.3°C
+4.6°C
Long-term Average
5.7°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
18.0°C
2nd
Highest On Record
25.0°C
5th 2002
Average This Month
17.6°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
16.0°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
3.2mm
1st
Total This Month
5.6mm
2 Day(s)
Long-term Average
31.0mm
13.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
103.8mm
2012
Driest On Record
9.6mm
2013
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Searing heat gripping QLD

16:17 EST

Summer-like conditions continue to infiltrate into the Queensland autumn.

Wind-battered SA, TAS and VIC in for further blasts

11:29 EST

On the weekend wild winds battered South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria, toppling trees and bringing down powerlines and there is more of that on the way.

Hottest May night on record for 20 Queensland cities and towns

16:00 EST

Vast areas of Queensland have experienced the hottest May night since records began, some of which stretch back to the 1800s.