Fairfax Media Network

Campbell Town Weather


41.93°S 147.49°E 200m AMSL

The Boulevards Forecast

This morning 2°C
Today 12°C
possible_shower

Now

5.2°C falling
Updated at 02:20 EST

Midlands for Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Currently at Cressy

24-hour graph
Temperature 5.2°C falling
Dew Point 1.0°C falling
Feels Like 1.4°C
Relative Humidity 74%
Wind icon
SSE 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:38 EST
Sunset sunset
17:43 EST

Nearby Now

Launceston Ap 4.4°C
Fingal 6.0°C
Tunnack 3.6°C
Friendly Beach 6.7°C

Next 12 hours in Launceston Airport

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly cloudy
3°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
2°C

9am

Mostly clear
5°C

12pm

Mostly clear
10°C

Midlands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

The Boulevards 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Aug 31
Tue
Sep 1
Wed
Sep 2
Thu
Sep 3
Fri
Sep 4
Sat
Sep 5
Sun
Sep 6

Possible shower

Cloudy

Frost then sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Frost then sunny
Maximum 12°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 10°C 12°C 12°C
Minimum 2°C 4°C 1°C 1°C 1°C 1°C 1°C
Chance of Rain 70% 50% 90% 60% 30% 5% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Pollen Index High Moderate Low Low Moderate Moderate High
Frost Risk Moderate Slight High High High High High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
14
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
17
km/h
13
km/h
13
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 14km/h
SSE
S 14km/h
S
S 8km/h
S
SE 8km/h
SE
NNW 7km/h
NNW
NW 11km/h
NW
S 9km/h
S
SE 17km/h
SE
NE 13km/h
NE
NW 13km/h
NW
WNW 6km/h
WNW
NW 6km/h
NW
NNW 12km/h
NNW
NW 14km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 81% 61% 76% 59% 74% 52% 83% 59% 77% 55% 66% 54% 79% 64%
Dew Point 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 4°C 5°C 6°C 5°C 1°C 2°C 1°C 3°C 4°C 5°C

The Boulevards Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:10 EST
sunrise
06:38 EST
sunset
17:43 EST
last light
18:11 EST
moon
set
Mon 07:13 EST
rise
Mon 19:36 EST
moon
Sat
Sep 5
moon
Sun
Sep 13
moon
Mon
Sep 21
moon
Mon
Sep 28

Ross Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Aug 30
4.7°C - 0.0mm
Sat
Aug 29
1.1°C 9.9°C 3.8mm
Fri
Aug 28
4.1°C 8.5°C 0.0mm
Thu
Aug 27
1.1°C 14.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Aug 26
-4.0°C 12.8°C 0.0mm

Ross Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
310.8mm
101.1 Day(s)
Total For 2015
295.2mm
101 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
260.4mm
92 Day(s)
Wettest Day
42.4mm
Jan 14
Lowest Temperature
-6.1°C
Jul 19
Highest Temperature
34.2°C
Jan 3

Ross Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-4.8°C
25th
Lowest On Record
-6.3°C
7th 2006
Average This Month
0.7°C
-1.7°C
Long-term Average
2.4°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
15.2°C
22nd
Highest On Record
19.6°C
26th 2004
Average This Month
10.9°C
-1.7°C
Long-term Average
12.6°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
5.6mm
3rd
Total This Month
26.4mm
16 Day(s)
Long-term Average
48.4mm
17.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
125.6mm
2009
Driest On Record
11.2mm
1998
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sydney's long spell of surf

13:50 EST

Sydney-siders have been spoilt for choice in the surf department over the past few days.

A thundery finish to winter for Queensland

12:26 EST

Severe thunderstorms sparked up just to the west of Lochington yesterday late morning, tearing through many parts of southeast Queensland into late last night.

Snowfalls hit Tassie again

16:10 EST

A very cold airmass coupled with vigorous a low pressure system caused snow to fall to low levels in Tasmania last night and into this morning, leading to road delays and closures.